Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    We used a Frost Death Knight to kite the adds in phase 1. His main job was to make sure the adds died in the same spot, so that the Onyxia tank could kite them around more easily in phase 3. We tried CCing as well, but that led to adds dying all over the place and in phase 3 our add tank had trouble picking them all up, which led to wipes.

Use your cat to do it. I tank the adds in P1 with my standard cat spec and gear. I get beat on pretty good but I think I've only went down once or twice, I try not to use SI here saving it for the P2 transition. I end up blowing my berserk on them to make sure I have SD up as often as possible. Doing it this way helps when they start popping back up in P3 as they are left in a pile.

Deleted
    Yo. In our kill (the one u linked) we used the dk to gather them all up in the northwestern corner so that the kiting in p3 would start up smooth and if there would be any adds moving towards the raid the 3rd would just pick them up and move them out to the kiting tank. We didnt find the dps to be a problem when using 3 tanks long as the dps are doing a okej job. If the MT wouldnt have died in p3 then we would have easily been able to carry on for 10-20% more.