Thread: Smoking?

Question Smoking?

I have a serious Question about Smoke Bomb(forgive me if this was already answered but I don't have time to read the forums everyday to know) Does it just keep people from targetting you or does it also remove targetting from people who are already targetting you. I ask because I could have swore that people where still targeting me in the smoke and I wanted to see if it was as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scionset View Post
    I have a serious Question about Smoke Bomb(forgive me if this was already answered but I don't have time to read the forums everyday to know) Does it just keep people from targetting you or does it also remove targetting from people who are already targetting you. I ask because I could have swore that people where still targeting me in the smoke and I wanted to see if it was as intended.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...st&forumchoice[]=275

Smoke bomb only affects enemy targets, so If an enemy rogue were to lay a smoke bomb, you could only target him while in the smoke bomb. While the rogues allies would not have to worry about being in it or not to target hostile or friendly targets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scionset View Post
    First I thought this was about irl smoking or something

OT: They can still target you, but to them, it gives error "The vision of the target is obscured"
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Thanks folks. I appreciate the response. and for the Search link I appreciate it. Doh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, if my logic serves me well, enemies within the smoke bomb cannot target out, forcing them to move out of the cloud to continue (i.e. enemy mage is blasting people, you lay smoke on him and haul ass, he has to leave the smoke in order to target you again, much like vice versa, if your in the smoke and he's not, he must enter the kill zone there to take a shot)

My question, is does this effect AOEs? I havent been able to find this or see an example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    My question, is does this effect AOEs? I havent been able to find this or see an example.
    Though I haven't tried it, it shouldn't affect AOEs... Cause if your death and decay covers that area of smoke, it will sure hit the guy whether you see him or not.

But again, cant confirm it
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!