Crafted tailoring pants for holy

So, i've been looking at the crafted pants for quite some time.

I've almost got the 2200 VP I need to get a set-item upgrade, and I was thinking of getting crafted some pants and buying the Mercurial Vestment.

I'm a really big fan of Intellect, and I have about 2500spirit during raids, which I find to be more than enough. the only times I go OOM is when people mess up.

Anyone who've tried em? Are they worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Themegatron View Post
    So, i've been looking at the crafted pants for quite some time.

I've almost got the 2200 VP I need to get a set-item upgrade, and I was thinking of getting crafted some pants and buying the Mercurial Vestment.

I'm a really big fan of Intellect, and I have about 2500spirit during raids, which I find to be more than enough. the only times I go OOM is when people mess up.

Anyone who've tried em? Are they worth it?
    They're definitely worth it as Disc, as they are much better than any 346 blue. As far as Holy is concerned, they're probably an okay upgrade if you dont need the regen. You can always reforge the crit for spirit. You could just as well stick with the 346 spirit pants until you can buy the tier piece with valor points (or you might get lucky on Argaloth).

Don't bother with them, get your tier 11 legs they are BiS.

You lose too much regen from major pieces like legs/chest/shoulders/gloves/head.

Offpieces can be min/maxed if done the right way.