10+ Year Old Account

Wowhead anybody else notice this?

In the upper left corner of the site where the burnt stuff is showing some text anybody else see the Rick Roll song. Or at least parts of it? And off in the right hand side a little section shows k*tta not sure about that one but below that is the word burrito. What is up with that? Oh and I'm not poking fun at Wowhead or anything it is a great site I'm just wondering if anybody else say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg it is the Rick Rolled song lol

Deleted
    There are also some references to splitting the Barrens, nerfing Hogger, something about a server crash and Mankrik's Wife, and yes I noticed this weeks ago =P

and the text behind the burn holes are to kinda resemble html code

You missed the // Ghostcrawler->givePony(Everyone) under the not yet implemented part at the top.

The Rick roll lyrics is actually under the tag "Blacklist". Also, what an awesome find. I hadn't seen it, just thought it was regular html code :P

Quote Originally Posted by Notfemmesbf View Post
    Also the tacos.
    and the Burritos.

http://wowhead.com/images/home/special/cata/fissure.jpg

Just some references in a funny way, masked as the site's html code-ing. Anyway, I noticed it ~2 weeks ago, and I laughed myself off. Also, the sentences on the headline (or whatever is that called). These make wowhead even more awesome.
    This account is considered as inactive as of 9th feb. 2011. I am now Gorgash from now on.

Its actually PHP code but w/e

Its a little jab at popular culture the same as Wowhead random home page titles and because its done in code it gives you several levels of understanding
    I noticed it after about 2 visits, enjoy it like I enjoy most of the Wowhead crew's sense of humour