Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    SB can't be the only spell affected by this, has anyone tried it out with incinerate or searing pain or something? I have a hard time believing that the combat log just decided to screw Aff/Demo locks just for shits and giggles.

Better yet, anyone else notice some of their other classes having a similar problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

15+ Year Old Account
    Dot's are affected too. Naked, no haste procs, cast 20 immolates, should have 100 ticks, recorded 89.
    Conflag is affected as well. Only recorded 17 our of the 20.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 11:10 AM ----------

Idea - I'm at work and only have the data from last night. Can someone post their crit % as reported by Skada/Recount? I'd be interested in seeing if only crits are affected, as the numbers seem to indicate as such.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Dot's are affected too. Naked, no haste procs, cast 20 immolates, should have 100 ticks, recorded 89.
    Conflag is affected as well. Only recorded 17 our of the 20.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 11:10 AM ----------

Idea - I'm at work and only have the data from last night. Can someone post their crit % as reported by Skada/Recount? I'd be interested in seeing if only crits are affected, as the numbers seem to indicate as such.
    Lmao that would be nice, guess bliz forgot to add that to the ISF tooltip "Increases spell dmg by 4/8% and reduces crit damage by 50/100%."
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

Deleted
    I just tested with 100 sb. Recount showed 87 hits, 14 (16.1%) of those was recorded as crits. Gearwise I have 13,9% crit and then +5% from shadow and flame.
    I did follow the combat log aswell, one fun thing I noticed was that even when hits was not shown, the shadow and flame buff got refreshed.