Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tried Hunter... Nah

Tried Warrior didnt like it much

Settled on Shaman (enha/resto) kinda started enjoying it
    I have gone Resto main spec and sometimes its such a struggle to play as (Mainly healer classes might agree or say L2P idiiot) and many times i have tried to quit Shaman because of it, maybe its because im stubborn... maybe im just a lover of pain... maybe i see too many healers quitting and try and tough it out

BUT I CANT TEAR MYSELF AWAY NO MATTER WHAT O_O
    In Conclusion... Can someone work it out for me i cant decide xD

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ss-Time-Warden

Let's all put this link in our sig, and pray that the 4th expansion of WoW includes THIS Hero Class! =D

Played hide and seek ingame today. great fun

15+ Year Old Account
    I am, mainly because of the people I meet, have met, and things like that. Always nice that one day you log on and make a new friend. Not saying that happens everyday but every now and then you meet someone you just want to do everything in game with, well, for me at least. And that's what I have right now. Oh, and the game is fun too

My love for the game in Cata goes up and down. When I get a really nice group for my Random Daily and it's completed without any wipes (I'm a dps btw), life is beautiful. It went down when I was kicked from a HC DM run (i was healing) at Ripsnarl after 4-5 tries, because I couldn't keep up with the damage, plus I don't think the dps was the best. After that, I wanted to go emo and seriously hurt myself.

I'm not having fun when one of the guilds I'm in still can't get past Halfus.
    I'm having fun when I get exalted with a faction.
    I'm having fun when I can do my own things while listening to some good music.
    I'm not having fun when I'm 0,2 secs late to get a herb/node.

The game is like life itself, sometimes it's great, but other times it feels like shit.
    You can quit the game, and return with some renewed love for it. You can quit life, but then there's no return.

Lastly, no one is forcing you to play. If you aren't having fun, do something else.

Simply put even if the contents easy or hard. has only a lil impact compared to if u enjoy the people u play with. as cheesy as it sounds. ive raided with better guilds and done heroic achieves in ICC 25 but it wasnt as fun as the 10 man i was in because of the ppl there. and now im just forming a 10 man and doing heroic achieves in the mean time. not as fast as big guilds, but hey im actually having fun.

I am! Not really much to say, I'm just enjoying everything. I never played Vanilla so all of this crowd control/communication stuff in dungeons is new and lots of fun. Looking to gear myself up, get professions up for DPS perks and app to a guild. Wish me luck!