Deleted

SPriest - Question about gear.

Hello guys.
    So currently I have this head: Mask of New Snow but yesterday Crown of Burning Waters dropped, wich one is better? If I equip the Crown of... I get more intellect but I loose some haste (even with reforge).

My Armory

Thanks.

I'd stick with Mask of New Snow for the time being.
    Mastery is still the worst stat to pick up and you'd be losing out on a lot of haste.

Crown is better. Just reforge mastery to haste. You'll gain almost 40int, ~40spirit and ~100mastery and you lose less than 100haste (+ socket bonus, but have to gem blue for that anyways).
    I would have passed for a healing priest on the crown though, Helm of Eldritch Authority is basically our BiS.

Deleted
    I won the head because our priest healer didn't need it. So I basically took it for my off/main spec.
    Thank you for the answers =)

Deleted
    Primary stats are powerful atm. You should focus first on getting 359s in all slots and then optimize the secondary stats on them - mastery may be the worst stat, but it's not bad enough to offset the int gain from going 346>359.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Primary stats are powerful atm. You should focus first on getting 359s in all slots and then optimize the secondary stats on them - mastery may be the worst stat, but it's not bad enough to offset the int gain from going 346>359.
    No doubt but you should look to pass on items that others in your raid can use more effectively rather than loot everything you can and simply reforge it to make it half decent.