Thread: Tanking as Disc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    stun warrior when he pops CD?
    hunter? rogue? druid? all they can sooth enrage effects from warrior as long as he use them
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    hunter? rogue? druid? all they can sooth enrage effects from warrior as long as he use them
    No matter how hard you try, you can't justify 50k burst DPS versus ~15k burst HPS by "LOL JUST STUN HIM!".

Deleted
    So the pala stuns the warrior who immediately trinks it and proceeds to practically global the priest anyway... gg

This assumes his stun is even off CD.

100k+ burst regardless of cooldowns is not balanced. You should not be able to kill someone in a gheal regardless of how much stuff you stack.

By that logic we should be able to heal 100k in 2 seconds. You can just keep us interrupted/silenced/stunned.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.