Deleted

60 FPS everywhere except BT(for first time)

Hey there, i've been running BT for a few weeks for rep - no problems at all - I'm always at 55-60 fps but today i'm at 5 fps making it pretty much unplayable.

Any thoughts what could cause this? When i leave the instance/Hs back to orgrimmar my fps is back to 60.

cheers

same happened too me in deepholm. i turned all my addons off and it was fine.

If 5 fps is unplayable you never saw my old computer. In raids I played with 7 at the most. that was 10 mans 25 mans I could get 1 on a good day so I didnt do them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Do you have archy installed? That made me go down in fps, so i had to disable it.

Deleted
    Hmm i disabled all and it's fine now.. i'll have to check what addon it is, might be arky!

Deleted
    Update your addons or turn them completely off.

The archaeology addons are still a bit buggy when they are active in some areas.

Does BT still stand for Black Temple or does it have a new meaning in cata? I quit so I wouldn´t know

Deleted
    Seems like it's arky, had the same problem in TK turned it of and everything was fine