Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    GUYS GUYS PLEASE!!

So many of you are not getting this right now. The problem isn't that the fight is not soloable, it's always been that way. Since 4.0.3 Razorgore's encounter has been bugged.

@OP I ran into a problem where upon taking control of Razorgore all the eggs despawn and he wipes everyone. I ticketed a GM and so did the other 6 people in my raid group, and after about 30 mins we got a GM to appear. She despawned all the eggs one by one and then left us to Kill Razorgore from his Tank n' Spank phase. It's important that you fill out the ticket as soon as you zone in and have everyone else follow suit.

Video added:
    Last edited by Dread Pirate Roberts; 2011-01-23 at 02:22 AM.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I feel like he aggros the orb user regardless, since you get aggro from using the orb. But I could be mistaken.

This is how it worked originally anyhow.
    Yup, that's definitely how it worked in vanilla. The last person to MC him had initial threat. But we ran into problems each time. Finally a priest tossed a shadow word pain up right before I broke the last one and we had no problems. Somewhere on wowhead I dug this up as others were having issues as well.