Poll: What size raids have you been doing in cata?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just 10, nothing else. Its alot easier to work together and you get to know eachother better which also accounts for better play imo.

Edit: poll fail, change 1 to only 10 please :P

Picked the second "Only 25 mans" assuming that that means Only 10 mans.

It's got nothing to do with the changes though. My guild was a 10-man guild throughout Wrath, nothing's changed now.

15+ Year Old Account
    about half and half i'd say. did 10s a lot when people were gearing, now we're running 25s.

Deleted
    We only raid 10-mans. From what I've heard it seems 25-mans are slightly easier on heroic modes, because you are more flexible in your raid composition and can stack certain classes. On the other hand, my hope is that stacking is only needed if you're trying to push heroic modes with the bare minimum required gear, and that with a few more weeks of loot under our belts, my 10-man group will be able to do those heroic modes as well.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like 10 mans because they're more personal and intimate, and you really get to know the raiders you're working with and tightly coordinate with them. There's also a certain intensity to 10 man because there are only so many people to do any given job. I prefer it.

15+ Year Old Account
    10 mans only, and couldn't be happier. I also laugh at the folks who claim 25's are inherently more difficult.

I'm running 10mans. I've always preferred them to 25s. You get to know the people you run with, its a more "cozy" feel to raid if that makes sense?

I used to do exclusively 25mans up until the end of WotLK and then started running 2 separate 10s AND a 25man (too many raids - never again) I was kind of happy when my last 25man ended. There is a lot of attendance/performance stress. Less people, less stress. Less stress, more fun!

Deleted
    25 because 25 man raids are easy mode.