Bind Elemental Multi Language Macro

If you've read the title and still here thanks A bit confusing to say the least.

Heres the problem. I play on C'thun which is a Spanish server with the client in English. Everything is in English in game except for the frost mage water elementals. Im assuming this is because others have a Spanish cilent projecting the Spanish name onto my client. So I changed my macro from "Water Elemental" to "Elemental de agua" and all was working great finally going 1v1 with frost mages. However some elementals are in English! Which means my macro then no longer works.

What I need? Someone with the savvy to rewrite this macro to include a rule whereby the macro first looks for Spanish wording then English. I hope that is possible for a frustrated Enhancement shammy

Here's the macro:

#showtooltip Bind Elemental
    /target Water Elemental ------------------ I have this as /target Elemental de agua but would need the game to check both names depending on the language of the game.
    /cast Bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget

use /tar water elemental
    /tar elemental de agua both together maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    /target Elemental de agua
    /target Water Elemental
    /cast Bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    /target Water Elemental
    /target Elemental de Agua
    /cast bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget

I'm no macro expert but this should work. Only thing I could see bugging out is if you're dueling and there are several mages with an elemental out..

Edit: got beaten to it

Deleted
    What about something like this (I didn't test it though)?

/target Water Elemental
    /cast Bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget

It should target a spanish elemental and an english one when there is no spanish around.

P.S. Others were faster

Thanks guys I'll try it out later in some BG's!

Sorry for no replying sooner, to much work. I've tested it out and Im still getting an error message of invalid target. Heres the macro Im using:

/target Water elemental
    /cast Bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget

Any ideas?

Try using targetexact instead of normal /target along with a clear target and a harm/exists statement on the cast. That way when you attempt to cast Bind Elemental you will always have an elemental targetted or nothing. Also you don't need to specify the spell in the #showtooltip line.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /targetexact Water elemental
    /targetexact Elemental de agua
    /cast [@target, harm, nodead] Bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget
    The only flaw I see with this is targetlasttarget targetting an elemental if there are two around and you target both during the macro. You could solve this with a little focus juggling I guess. Set your target to focus at the start of the macro, then re-target your focus and clear focus at the end.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /targetexact Water Elemental
    /targetexact [noexists]Elemental de Agua
    /cast [harm, nodead]Bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget

Thanks again guys, at work again! But will try it out later once I finish building my GF's PC.

I will report on the findings and let you know either way.