Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pfffft, and they said we couldn't PvP as Fury.

LONG LIVE FURY!
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Deleted
    FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's a fucking mess

I won 17/18 duels on PTR as an arms warrior, lost one because I got DCd.
    I don't like almost NEVER going zerker stance.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Fury brings an extra 2h pvp weapon which is worth 200 resi and like 5k hp. Aweseome on demand burst and respectable sustained damage. It also has superior self healing which cuts down on mana usage for healer.

Still have ok damage with shield and 2h equipped for spell reflecting/defensive play. Losing the 5seconds off intercept on the pvp set will hurt mobility a lot unfortunately.

Fury is also in my oppinion easier to play which is a big plus. You got more gcd's for hamstring/piercing howl and you dont need to keep rend up.

"Your Brain is dead, long live the worms..."

It's just a matter of time till people realise Recklessness + Death Wish increases damage taken by an whaping 25% and then ....

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

for PVE arms and fury are =, the only diff is play style. ppl are spoiled on the easymode fury rotation, where arms is pure priority. I have played both and I see arms pushing higher numbers once setup right. practice the P.rotation and after you get 8% hit and 26 expertise redo your gear to favor Str - Crit - haste - mastery. str and crit are your 2 big dps stats as arms

Fury is ridiculously overpowered for pvp right now, it has INSANE burst damage, i am easily critting for 40k damage per hit on the PTR right now. Might not be the best spec for arena but who the hell needs arena when you can do rated battlegrounds and solo the opposing teams flag carrier in 3-4 hits?

It really should be nerfed but i assume blizzard will get around to nerfing this about the same time they realize mages and holy paladins need a nerf. Not for another 4 months atleast lole.

bumping post

10+ Year Old Account
    I play fury pvp started last week got 17xx rating in 2s so nothing special. I dont like 3s and dont have time for that cos of raids.
    Anyway I had many arms+healer fights and i can say. TAKES AGES and .... lucky crits to score a kill.
    Healers dont go OOM EVER !!!! Fury atm lacks of dmg out of CDs. You just cant force PALA to bubble. Resto smay seems invincible.
    Fury does not have so many Stun locks as arms so bastards heal.
    OFC its fun to pop CDs and burst some low resi dood down if few GCDs specialy on BGs where nubs got 100k hp and 0 resi.
    Try kill 3k+ resi resto shamy.....

Quote Originally Posted by staner34 View Post
    On PRT I am able to crit for like 50k collosuss smash. I think fury is looking insane!
    150% weapon damage for 50k? 200% damage on crits so that's 25k non-crit so that's 16,667 damage on your mainhand. Call me crazy but my warrior is decently geared with his t1 weapon. How are you managing this again? Even with deathwish and enrage procced I don't see this happening. Mainly because you need either retarded AP or some how manage to get 200% increased damage.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 06:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    Fury is ridiculously overpowered for pvp right now, it has INSANE burst damage, i am easily critting for 40k damage per hit on the PTR right now. Might not be the best spec for arena but who the hell needs arena when you can do rated battlegrounds and solo the opposing teams flag carrier in 3-4 hits?

It really should be nerfed but i assume blizzard will get around to nerfing this about the same time they realize mages and holy paladins need a nerf. Not for another 4 months atleast lole.
    If you let them blow all their CDs and shit on you real fast, you deserve to die. It's not hard to CC a warrior, plus most people have some way of dispelling enrage effects. Try actually using them and you'll kill their damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbem View Post
    You still hit hard though, but if u play against somone good those hard hitting moments are not very frequent.

Charge --> Blink/disengage etc ---> Charge 1.75 sek stun followed by a 1 sek Throwdown if you decide to use that within 15seks after the 2nd charge.
    Found your problem right there, charging BEFORE the blink/disengage. Don't do that.

I personally will be happy if any TSG or any warrior comp decides to try out fury in Arena simply because druid/hunter/rogue comps can do some serious wonders at shutting down the warriors enrages. (While losing LOLknockdown)

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    for PVE arms and fury are =, the only diff is play style. ppl are spoiled on the easymode fury rotation, where arms is pure priority. I have played both and I see arms pushing higher numbers once setup right. practice the P.rotation and after you get 8% hit and 26 expertise redo your gear to favor Str - Crit - haste - mastery. str and crit are your 2 big dps stats as arms
    You shouldn't be touching haste as an Arms warrior. Crit and Mastery are also equally powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Nop I haven't ... France always managed to win the wars ...

Edit: well, you know, kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    neither of the playstyles of fury and arms are hard.
    and from stateofdps.com it looks to be that fury is already pulling ahead by about an avg of 4kdps.
    after these buffs they will be well ahead and dominating pve.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    neither of the playstyles of fury and arms are hard.
    and from stateofdps.com it looks to be that fury is already pulling ahead by about an avg of 4kdps.
    after these buffs they will be well ahead and dominating pve.
    I'd argue that due to the massive overall buff that Arms is getting (30% permanent increased damage to ALL primary Arms abilities, as well as the buff to Slam).

Quote Originally Posted by Alonewarrior View Post
    I'd argue that due to the massive overall buff that Arms is getting (30% permanent increased damage to ALL primary Arms abilities, as well as the buff to Slam).
    Not saying it's not true, but where did you read that? Only "big" buff to arms that I read was the Slam one.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    Not saying it's not true, but where did you read that? Only "big" buff to arms that I read was the Slam one.
    # Lambs to the Slaughter: Instead of granting 10/20/30% damage to the next Mortal Strike, Overpower, or Execute, it now grants a 10% buff to any Mortal Strike, Overpower, Slam, or Execute that stacks 1/2/3 times.
    # Mortal Strike cost has been reduced by 5 rage.
    # War Academy no longer buffs Heroic Strike or Cleave. It now buffs Mortal Strike, Raging Blow, Devastate, Victory Rush and Slam.

Pulled directly from the Patch notes.

To all the fury player: If u like the spec so much why didnt you stay fury ? Now with the upcoming patch almost everyone who played fury in pvp (except the one in s5) makes a thread saying how incredible fury is and how much arms sucks.If you are no top end Arena player play what you like to play.This discussion reminds me of the "Frost vs Unholy" discussion.Everytime frost gets a slight buff people make threads how frost will outperform unholy etc.Again if you arent a high end arena pvper play the spec which you have the most fun with.I wont play fury because i dont like it even if its better.
    "In our world those who dont care about the rules are called trash but those who dont care about their friends are even worse than trash."

imma going fury next patch for arena and bg.
    since i'm only doing 2v2 with a dk anyway.

nothing biggie.