Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Guys..I need some help. (IRL)

I'm fucking sick of this. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that i live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where i work is the only place that will hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if i could actually drive, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; shes athletic, smart, and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what its like; I've been friend zoned real hard. Shes my only best friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that i live in a pineapple under the sea.
    "Arthas attacked our capitals, let's go kill him!"
    "Wait, a dragon! Let's go kill it."
    "Ok, back to Arth-"
    "Look, an old god! Let's get him!"
    "Alright, now back to Arth-"
    "Oh, Tirion's having a carnival!"
    "Alright, now we'll go kill Arthas."
    "Yay, Arthas is dead!"

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You made my day

10+ Year Old Account
    Look on the bright side. You could be like your next door neighbor.

can i have a min of my life back? damm spongbob jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    Look on the bright side. You could be like your next door neighbor.
    Whooooooooosh

Try finding jobs in nearby towns and take the bus. And try not being yourself as much if as you say people don't like you. Yeah, and quit wow.

Lmao, Thats great XD
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Deleted
    10/10 made me smile wich is hard to do these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Try finding jobs in nearby towns and take the bus. And try not being yourself as much if as you say people don't like you. Yeah, and quit wow.
    Wow, just wow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    L O L, 10/10 imo, didn't see the end coming.
    Signatures are overrated.

Deleted
    Haha, I thought it was seriously post and I (ofc) started to write a long post .. Then I saw the other coments and bursted into laugh, good one :>

Take up Karate!

Deleted
    I suggest finding somewhere else to work. Maybe a rival firm of the place you're working in can help you? Competition is key to capitalism.

EDIT: (For those of you who didn't get it, tongue-in-cheek rocks!)
    Last edited by mmoc95c4570f6c; 2011-01-22 at 08:04 PM.

At first my favorite thing about this thread was the OP. Then I started to read the comments of people who didn't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Asciiguy View Post
    Whooooooooosh
    (Wooooooosh to you, I'm pretty sure he was talking about either Patrick or Squidward)

Just keep flipin' patties, you have no future.

Deleted
    Perhaps you could sell the secret formula for the crabby pattys, and become a millionair?!

I don't get it No, seriously, I don't.
    But if you are serious about this post, take the bus. Its fun to take a bus, unless when the bus is late and you have been waiting for it for 20 mins in -15 C.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I don't get it No, seriously, I don't.
    But if you are serious about this post, take the bus. Its fun to take a bus, unless when the bus is late and you have been waiting for it for 20 mins in -15 C.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants

Redz116
    I really thought you were serious until the end. Pure owned. 25 / 25 for awesomeness.