(Black ops youtube video) Spawn kill

What do you think about my spawn? the best you can ask for huh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wP6sw1Uajo

Excuse my slight slowness, but I'm havin' a bit difficulty deciding what happened in the video.

i agree ive had quite a few bad spawns myself lol. its a little better but not by much.

but ive also had it work in reverse where i spawn right behind the entire enemy force and i get like a 5 kill streak just after so its got its ups.
    Last edited by Senbo; 2011-01-22 at 10:13 PM. Reason: edit
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    you didn't check your sides you got tunnel vision and paid for it

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshado View Post
    This.. really only this..

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshado View Post
    pretty much

well, when he spawned he also saw me instantly and i think that that kind of spawn is ridicolous i mean, how can the spawn system let somebody spawn when he sees me?

This is why you play Mw2 quickscopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    This is why you play Mw2 quickscopes.
    hahahahaa xD but seriosuly, im so god damn disappointed with treyarch :O i might even go into MW2 and get noob tubed Or, i can just continue playing the best FPS EVAR! Battlefield Bad Company 2

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofhell138 View Post
    hahahahaa xD but seriosuly, im so god damn disappointed with treyarch :O i might even go into MW2 and get noob tubed Or, i can just continue playing the best FPS EVAR! Battlefield Bad Company 2
    It's not that bad anymore. Most noob tubers went on to do dumb shit in black ops.