Blizzard Dev's erasing posts/replies?

I wake up this morning and check the current responses to a number of topics on the wow forums. Having them book marked , only to find out every single one of these is missing . I've replied to a topic in the wow forums about the forsaken and how they could become a third faction and how blizz bascially exposed the ability for them to gather other races into the forsaken in cata. I've touched on how they need to unnerf skinning on so many mobs and packs out there. Not sure how many others out there are having there posts deleted . But hearing on my server that its being done alot . I dont know if i am uncovering things or striking nerves. But its just odd to me to see every post deleted, even on the basic subjects. Anyone else noticing that?

You honestly think the Developers are the people who work on cleaning up the forums? Generally they would be...developing. You know, working on the game. They have moderators to take care of the forums for them.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Devs = Developers of the game
    GM = Masters of the Assistance to Players in-game
    Moderators = Masters of the Forums that like to delete threads =D

Ya, I asked a question on the PTR forums, came back an hour later and it was deleted. I wasn't trolling or anything, it was a serious question.

Question was: Is it possible for me to download the current PTR without downloading the previous?

I've never been on the PTR before so I was surprised to see they would close that...
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreakz View Post
    Ya, I asked a question on the PTR forums, came back an hour later and it was deleted. I wasn't trolling or anything, it was a serious question.
    Was it a question that someone else had already made a thread asking?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.