Deleted

Few questions...

Hello, so i didnt play wow for 1+ year and now since cata has come out i want to ask few question.

Im thinking to roll a new char and wanna know what classes are good to roll atm for pvp(i wanna do rated bgs, arenas).

Also what i wanna know is since there are no battlegroups anymore and all servers from 1 continent are connected, does the horde/alliance have much higher queue time for pub/rated bgs. Also how is the win/lose ratio(hope allys dont sux as they did before). Btw i play on euro servers.
    Thx for the anwsers

Deleted
    once more thx for the anwsers

Rolling a FotM class/spec is never a good idea.

Just find what you like and stick with it.

I cant tell you the answers for most of the questions becuase classes change everypatch , one patch hunters are top in pvp then the next warlocks are and hunters eat the dirt. Pick a class you like , maybe just look into what spells they have are used and pvp , and pick the stlye you like.

Servers, que time , complelty dependent on the time of day / bg of the week /random . theres no surefire answer to that.
    Your questions are all yours to decide and no one can completly answer them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Montesquieu View Post
    Rolling a FotM class/spec is never a good idea.

Just find what you like and stick with it.
    This. Asking on forums what the "best" class is is how we ended up with so many deathtards in Wrath.