Deleted

Wink Starting RP in-game.

(Before i start, i want to apologize if i put this thread in the wrong forums. please move it if i created the topic in the wrong place.)

Hello, i have found myself pretty (very) bored with WoW as a whole lately, and i wanted to try something entierly new, something original that wasn't something most of the WoW community does.

Then i thought of RP, and how it could be fun. I know how to RP and such, the thing that worries me is the rumors that ''WoW RP is dead''.
    Is this true? If not, can you name me a good RP server to start on that actually has RP? (Would prefer an RP-PVP server if possible.)
    Must be an EU server aswell.

and if possible, the ''RP-Hotspots'' as people call them.

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English isn't my mother tounge, i'm from scandinavia :P)

~ Ookami

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not very active in-game anymore, however i did play a little on Argent Dawn, and what i could see(ally side), even late on the night it was rather active.
    And for hotspots i'd say Goldshire...definatly.. it's a heaven/hell if you're searching for RP.
    Other then that.. just run around in Stormwind and you'll find plenty, and hopefully be able to join in on them aswell.

Deleted
    Sorry for late reply, was at a party last night, kind of tired..
    anyway, thanks Telcular, i'll try out Argent Dawn

10+ Year Old Account
    -DON'T- go to Goldshire. It's notorious for ERP (erotic role players). Unless you're into that kind of thing, steer clear.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela