Zin'rokh; How long did it take you?

Heya, I've been working towards getting my Warrior Zin'rokh for the past week or so now, doing nothing but Archaeology (on my mage, for easier travels in eastern Kingdoms, hearth in STV, ports to UC) and I wondered if anyone else here has managed to get theirs, how many common solves they had to go through first. So far I've solved 74 troll commons, post 450 (I saved my troll frags until then) and still haven't got mine, but I've also heard a horror story of a friend with over 400 troll solves and no sword either. Does this thing actually have a pop percentage rate? Anyway, post how many you've had so far, I'm interested to know and get a vague guage of how many more I may be looking at needing. You don't even need to be hunting the sword, if you've happened to find one doing other Archaeology digs, share how long that took as well!

PS: In Eastern Kingdoms...the fastest way to get every fossil and Dwarf rare and meta achievement is... trying to farm trolls. *sigh*

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't got it yet because I'm not going to bother.

I treat very low-RNG things as a pleasant surprise - meaning I don't go out of my way to farm them, but I am pleasantly surprised when I get them. I see it as a complete waste of time to spend hours farming something that a) I might not even get for another 3 months and b) will probably only last a single tier of raiding anyway.

Deleted
    525, a hell of a lot of common solves.....no Zin =(

151 troll solves so far. almost 100 dwarfs and no staff or sword.

Deleted
    Please use the existing thread to discuss Zin Rokh solves! Thanks

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...farming-for-it