Deleted

Unsolvable Riddle viable for cats?

Would this trinket be any good for cats? I'm not so sure about it, it feels more like a bear trinket. Currently I have Skardyn's Grace HC and Tia's Grace normal on my toon.

rawr rates it rather low for me, melee is too small a portion of our damage. For bears, agi is nice but the proc is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by bavarcarus View Post
    rawr rates it rather low for me, melee is too small a portion of our damage. For bears, agi is nice but the proc is useless.
    You're thinking about the wrong trinket i think. Unsolvable riddle has 321 mastery and a 1.6k agility "on use".

I have it equipped atm with HC Tia's Grace and i like it. Granted it's not amazing but there's a nice amount of fights with a burn phase (think about Magmaw's head, Maloriak's adds, Halfus on the pull etc.) and i like having that buff up when i need it most. I'll probably swap it for one of the 321 agility trinkets that can be dropped in raids, but until then i'm reasonably happy with my Unsolvable Riddle.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Deleted
    Yeah I will probably buy it and replace Skardyn's Grace HC and continue to farm Tia's Grace's Heroics version.

10+ Year Old Account
    i prefer Tias Grace + Fluid Death, imo its 2 best trinkets u can get till heroic.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

I see dead people
    Nice sig lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shornaal View Post
    You're thinking about the wrong trinket i think. Unsolvable riddle has 321 mastery and a 1.6k agility "on use".

I have it equipped atm with HC Tia's Grace and i like it. Granted it's not amazing but there's a nice amount of fights with a burn phase (think about Magmaw's head, Maloriak's adds, Halfus on the pull etc.) and i like having that buff up when i need it most. I'll probably swap it for one of the 321 agility trinkets that can be dropped in raids, but until then i'm reasonably happy with my Unsolvable Riddle.
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Deleted
    I use this trinket along with Prestor's Talisman of Machination (agility + haste procc), but will hopefully be able to replace Unsolvable Riddle with Essence of the Cyclone (agility + crit procc) in any time soon. Some people prefer Tia's Grace over Unsolvable but I think it's good for burst, like Shornaal said. Prefer use trinkets over procc trinkets some times since you can control it more then

Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    i prefer Tias Grace + Fluid Death, imo its 2 best trinkets u can get till heroic.
    I agree. Unsolvable Riddle can be useful is there is an important burn phase.

ah, yeah I was thinking of Unheeded Warning

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bavarcarus View Post
    ah, yeah I was thinking of Unheeded Warning
    I've heard Unheeded Warning is being majorly buffed next patch (and will effect shred/mangle in addition to our white damage), so it's relative value will increase significantly.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by utopianh View Post
    I've heard Unheeded Warning is being majorly buffed next patch (and will effect shred/mangle in addition to our white damage), so it's relative value will increase significantly.
    I've been reading various posts on EJ and Fluiddruid, but can't find an exact 'YES, BUY IT' from my reading. Unheeded Warning is at an all time low of 10k on my server, but I'm concerned the price will spike once the patch hits.

I almost bought one for 9k, but cat is an offspec so I couldn't bring myself to do it, especially after rawr rated my JC trinket as significantly higher.