Thread: Oculus Mount!?

Oculus Mount!?

Short story leading to question:

I wasn't quite lucky enough to ever actually get the oculus mount through the LFG random dungeon tool, (a possible factor could be 50% of people leaving upon seeing they got Oculus as the random) but since most of the Cataclysm hype and excitement has settled down been going back over the WoTLK stuff just tying off loose ends. Just decided to go try my hand at the UP drake, and what do you know first solo attempt there it is. I was feelin' pretty good, luck is on my side, thought i would try my hand at the Oculus mount. Made it about half way though worrying about how exactly i would solo the last boss when like a Brick to the head i remembered it's only obtainable through the Random LFG tool with that satchel reward at the end

So question being, will it remain there? ( i hope not cause i can't queue for a random WotLK dungeon anymore, not like i would want to ) or has anyone heard anything about this in anyway? will it just be added as a drop like the UP drake?

Thoughts, Comments?

I thought they said it's gone. Not gonna bother looking for a source ... maybe you could check out wowhead comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll probably have to go do Malygos now.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was removed from oculus and returned to Malygos.

Btw, it's the same that drops from EoE10 iirc.

it wasnt there for a while now actually.. 4.01 if i remember correctly..

it still able to drop from malygos 10 man though.. about 1% chance i think

The "Oculus Mount" is actually "The Malygos 10 mount", they just moved it as a bandaid fix, when cata came out, they moved it back to Malygos 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

ahh good to know thanks for the replys

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was lucky enough to get the Blue Drake from Oculus the very first day it was implemented there. However, I have yet to see the Blue Proto Drake from UP.