Archaeology in 4.0.6?

When the patch hits there's a 200 fragment cap on each race.

So what my question is, when you hit the cap, do you magically stop getting dig sites for that race? Or do you still get those dig sites and get some cruel "you can't carry any more of that item" message?

Deleted
    If that was going to happen, we would probably have ppl playing on PTR posting: omg, omg, no more fossile.
    And... I haven't seen any such thing yet, and if we all think about it... Wotlk is over, now we need to put some effort into getting stuff. And since they are changing so we can sell commons to vendors and get double todays gold, we get some more use for our good ol' fossile and nightelf.

Sorry to let you down.

I just find it disappointing knowing my healer won't get a 359 healer staff until I start raiding.

At least Zin'rohk or whatever it is called has a really common dig site :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    I just find it disappointing knowing my healer won't get a 359 healer staff until I start raiding.

At least Zin'rohk or whatever it is called has a really common dig site :P
    Yea but that's the point really. You'll probably get a staff or other weap good enough to start raid healing from heroics.
    Ppl think sword and staff should be free epic, but it should be seen as what it is: it will always be a good starting weap for your alts (it's BoA), during all upcoming patches until next expansion. Therefor - no need to have ppl faceroll their way to it.