Staff of Ammunae - When did you get it?

I'm currently farming Tol'vir artifacts to get Staff of Ammunae,
    and I've been trying to find the drop rate of this
    somewhere on the internet without succes. I'm going a little crazy from
    all this grinding, so it would be nice to know the drop %.

It would be great if ppl who got the staff would post their data here -
    like total artifacts solved and at what # artifact they got the staff etc.

My own data :

I'm currently at

393 total artifacts solved

41 Tol'vir artifacts solved

Edit: Forgot to write that I've sold around 100 Highborne Scrolls, so my total would've been higher if I didnt.
    Last edited by mbrmbr; 2011-01-23 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Considering the fact that some people solved 600+ troll artifacts and still didn't get their Zin'rokh, I'd say you've still got a LOT of farming to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

It tooked me 3 Tol'Vir artifacts to get it. You havent got it yet because you suck!

I've gotten my vial of the sands recipe, my ring, and the scarab summon item so from from tol'vir, and have made about every common 3-5 times.... just keep pluggin away =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutoczar View Post
    It tooked me 3 Tol'Vir artifacts to get it. You havent got it yet because you suck!
    It's people like you who really aren't helpful at anything...

I havent gotten any of the 85 epics yet, just the funny items.
    I have solved bit over 300 items, its not much and im just working on it while waitin bgs/instances.

Considering it's a weapon, it's probably as rare as the troll sword and the dwarf staff meaning it's the rarest item you can get from tol'vir, which means you'll have to be extremely lucky to find it.

Just a theory though.

Tol'vir rares are probably a bit more common than Troll, Dwarf or Night Elf rares, but this is countered by the fact that Tol'vir digsites are 1/4th as common as the others. Expect to put at least as much time finding the Tol'vir staff as you'd have to put in to find the Dwarf staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me like 5 times to get it like all the BoA's that are possible to get from archeology altho I am a feral druid and that staff is useless for me still have it in my bank =D.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmanzero View Post
    Took me like 5 times to get it like all the BoA's that are possible to get from archeology altho I am a feral druid and that staff is useless for me still have it in my bank =D.

yeahh right.. troll much ?

4/6 tol'vir here. with over 70 + created so far.

Need the staff and the mount... surprise surprise

Edit : Anyone else got pissed off when useing the Crawling Claw and watching it disapear ?
    The least they could do is make it like the blizzard bear...

Edit 2 : at OP overall solves do not count, as I have 6k + NE fragments waiting to be nerfed
    simply put. In order to get all tol'vir rares, you will first get all NE rares. as you willl have 5:1 ratio ( did not do math but its easily 5:1)
    Last edited by Povertus; 2011-01-24 at 08:48 AM.

I got my mount last night after solving only 4 tolvir so i was lucky. Now i am focusing on the staff and i am expecting it to take around 2 years

10+ Year Old Account
    took me like 40 solves to get my sword for my DK, its all luck, i think it took me 9 solves to get my Vial. several hundred + on two toon and still no sight of the dwarf staff or elf amulet.

i got mine on the 3rd Tol'Vir puzzle

I just got the staff as my Tol'Vir #46

Im pretty happy now GL to all of you!

Deleted
    I'm on 33 artifacts solved still haven't got it. But I do have the AQ mount

I haven't got it!

Got 23 Tol'Vir solves. 45 NE and 14 Fossil. Though, I have 3000 NE Fragments (50 Scrolls) and 1300 Fossil Fragments. Worst part is, I'm still missing the mount, so there's a fair chance i'll get that instead

This has got to be the worst farm EVER!

Hopefully you don't have to create as many items as for Zin'Rokh or we're royally screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii View Post
    It's people like you who really aren't helpful at anything...
    Nope, sorry. OP's post is the useless one, and the post you quoted is the only correct response.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutoczar View Post
    Wait what is this thread about again? Hmm you contribute alot thx

On Topic : I've done about 100 solves and haven't seen it yet, stopped when the BoE staff dropped from Bastion of Twillight

Quote Originally Posted by Ainariela View Post
    Wait what is this thread about again? Hmm you contribute alot thx

On Topic : I've done about 100 solves and haven't seen it yet, stopped when the BoE staff dropped from Bastion of Twillight
    100 Tol'Vir!?