Thread: calen dead

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

calen dead

now that calen is dead alexstraza is next... hopefully... but i think its cool that blizzard added story and lore to that encounter.. i watched the video and calen comes outta no where the woodworks lol but now that he is dead does alexstraza know.. and where is she?
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes you so sure he's dead?
    Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant. -Edgar Allan Poe

She's outside Grim Batol. A few miles away. Mommy's very angry.

To the OP "Calen's last act grants you 100% haste for 3 minutes".

"Heroes, take what left I can give, succeed where I have failed...."

Pretty sure he's dead.

because in the video he run out of hp.

(lol.)

he died by giving paragon his power lol

---------- Post added 2011-01-23 at 07:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by redsunrising15 View Post
    She's outside Grim Batol. A few miles away. Mommy's very angry.

To the OP "Calen's last act grants you 100% haste for 3 minutes".

"Heroes, take what left I can give, succeed where I have failed...."

Pretty sure he's dead.
    what do you mean shes outside she had a fight with err deathwing.. lol and he kicked her butt and we rode off with her but what happen to her?
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

What do you mean he's dead, you return to him after you save Alextraza.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28758

i have a gut feeling that alextstrasza outlives this expansion, also im pretty sure she know then one of her children is dead and i think she is quite a bit angry more so than she is already.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinktonk View Post
    What do you mean he's dead, you return to him after you save Alextraza.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28758
    he died after that in the encounter with lady sinestra... this another reason with something like this happens it should world wide or server wide... like the alagon encounter when dal goes dark and red.. lol

---------- Post added 2011-01-23 at 07:27 AM ----------

i hope now i want her to DIE

...The Haste buff was merely a setback?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Aw, I'm sad now. I liked the guy.

he was cool.. but its like at the end of the fight they just left him there dead no cutscene or nothing no world from anyone just dead

Because in WoW, if people say they are done for, there is NO CHANCE they will come back.... yaaaaa...
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing Aspect Of Death View Post
    he was cool.. but its like at the end of the fight they just left him there dead no cutscene or nothing no world from anyone just dead
    There must always be a Calen?

EDIT:

Really, he was "just" the child of an Aspect. She probably didn't even know he was there(not saying she won't feel his absence), hence nothing happening other than him sacrificing himself for the raid.

its now on wow wki that he is dead

---------- Post added 2011-01-23 at 07:42 AM ----------

very true. and thats why she needs to die as well

Just because something dies in wow doesn't mean it is dead in lore, Nefarian is a great example but he seems to be very dead though.

now that calen is dead alexstraza is next... hopefully...
    Yes please. I'm tired of Blizzard setting up the male Aspects to all be evil and need to be killed (Malygos is dead, Deathwing looks to be next, and they're setting up Nozdormu to be evil sicne WoTLK). Meanwhile, Ysera and Alextraza are goodie-goodies and untouchable. I'd love to have Alextraza's skull adorning Stormwind's main gates.

They might add one in later because Blizz could of thought they woulda downed Sinestra later on so we will have to wait (it's unlikely though that they will lol)

They can always just sew his head back on; it worked for Onyxia...

10+ Year Old Account
    You have yet to explain why Alexstrasza should die...? Unless you are just roleplaying you namesake.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Yes please. I'm tired of Blizzard setting up the male Aspects to all be evil and need to be killed (Malygos is dead, Deathwing looks to be next, and they're setting up Nozdormu to be evil sicne WoTLK). Meanwhile, Ysera and Alextraza are goodie-goodies and untouchable. I'd love to have Alextraza's skull adorning Stormwind's main gates.
    i agree hands down