Thread: calen dead

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing Aspect Of Death View Post

lol and he kicked her butt and we rode off with her but what happen to her?
    She was brought to wyrmrest to recover after her battle with Deathwing in front of Grim Batol.

[QUOTE=Thinktonk;10193900]What do you mean he's dead, you return to him after you save Alextraza.

If you watched paragons sinestra kill video you would know he is dead. That quest you linked happened before his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Njae View Post
    Just because something dies in wow doesn't mean it is dead in lore, Nefarian is a great example but he seems to be very dead though.
    Isn't he undead in BWD? His model shows his ribcage and he has tubes sticking from his head to his body.

15+ Year Old Account
    He'll be back next reset don't worry.
    Loser since Feb. 05'

Quote Originally Posted by Njae View Post
    Just because something dies in wow doesn't mean it is dead in lore, Nefarian is a great example but he seems to be very dead though.
    Why do people keep bringing this up when he's obviously UNDEAD? "hurr durr nefarian aren't dead" yes he is.

What i want to know is why didn't deathwing kill Calen. in the cutscene it looks like DW is gonna fight him, but nothing happens? Weird

15+ Year Old Account
    Both her sons are dead now first Vaelastrazs and Caelastrazs im pretty sure shes pissed.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Why are people so obsessed with killing Alexstrasza? We won't kill her, unless Blizz pulls yet another corruption scheme, and no one else will kill her either. Deathwing will probably cry like a baby, waiting to be killed after what happened in TH. So that leaves Old Gods(lame) or demons(vanished when Blizzard got high on Old God crap), both unlikely.

In other words: I don't see her dying any time soon, and I hope she doesn't

This makes me believe, along with the Battle of Life and Death quest chain in Twilight Highlands, that Alexstraza will be spearheading the push to raid Deathwing, like Tirion and the Lich King.
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You have yet to explain why Alexstrasza should die...? Unless you are just roleplaying you namesake.
    she has to die.. its always good that prevails i say at the end of cataclysm deathwing kills alexstraza but in the process of this happening sargares returns kills me.. er deathwing and makes a final message to azeroths and its champions boom next expansion or something like that
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

its now on wow wiki that he is dead

"Mr. Reporter, if you had a word for how dead he is, what would it be?" "Cadavariffic!"

All i can say is i hope the Deathwing fight isnt as lame as the original Onyxia fight and more epic like the Malygos fight. Malygos fight is the best encounter in game imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarmifias View Post
    Malygos fight is the best encounter in game imo.
    How long have u been playing this game?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmifias View Post
    All i can say is i hope the Deathwing fight isnt as lame as the original Onyxia fight and more epic like the Malygos fight. Malygos fight is the best encounter in game imo.
    FALSE worst encounter.. at least the drake part . the plateform and dragon on the ground was really really fun.. but the drake part is lame
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

10+ Year Old Account
    FALSE worst encounter.. at least the drake part . the plateform and dragon on the ground was really really fun.. but the drake part is lame
    Because someone else thinks differently then you, it's false? Someone is on a high horse :P
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

The lore in cata just sucks. There was a thread about what were negative points of each expansion so far, they had none listed.

The cutscences were cheap and the quest line deadended. if i didn't have a black dragon on every log in, i wouldn't even know who the bad guy was in this expansion...

As far i'm concerned the world is a peace and all i got is to turn up to boring raids that don't make any sense and fight horde in rated bgs.

Deleted
    I'm amazed by the sheer intensity of which some people wants female heroes dead... seriously guys, what's up with that?

Also, given the death of Calen, Blizzard have the opportunity to make Alexstrasza go insane if they want to use it. However, she's the Aspect of Life, so somehow I doubt we're going to kill her... but who knows, might end up with us killing all of the Aspects, Old Gods and finally the Titans.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by McC1oud View Post
    The lore in cata just sucks. There was a thread about what were negative points of each expansion so far, they had none listed.

The cutscences were cheap and the quest line deadended. if i didn't have a black dragon on every log in, i wouldn't even know who the bad guy was in this expansion...
    Isn't the Old God and Twilight's Hammer/Black Dragonflight influence in every zone but Uldum a pretty good give-away? The enemy in Cataclysm isn't just Deathwing, mind you. He's just the main villain. The elementals have gone crazy after the Cataclysm, hence Ragnaros being on a rampage, Al'akir going nuts and blowing(literally) Uldum up, Neptulon is only just barely making it through and Terazane is just a tiny peck off crushing every non-elemental in Deepholm.
    Last edited by mmocad36d6f61e; 2011-01-23 at 04:22 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I say he comes back as a raid boss during the last tier of raiding. Calling it now.
    "Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon darkened, and the stars no longer shine."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    Why do people keep bringing this up when he's obviously UNDEAD? "hurr durr nefarian aren't dead" yes he is.

What i want to know is why didn't deathwing kill Calen. in the cutscene it looks like DW is gonna fight him, but nothing happens? Weird
    Why didn't Deathwing obliterate Stormwind? Because he's Insane, his actions don't have to make sense.

No idea who Calen is, but he sounded funny.

Quote Originally Posted by McC1oud View Post

As far i'm concerned the world is a peace and all i got is to turn up to boring raids that don't make any sense and fight horde in rated bgs.
    best comment ever i agree 100 percent .. thats one thing i liked about wrath you knew who the enemy was

---------- Post added 2011-01-23 at 05:44 PM ----------

noted you callin it