Thread: calen dead

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McC1oud View Post
    The lore in cata just sucks. There was a thread about what were negative points of each expansion so far, they had none listed.

The cutscences were cheap and the quest line deadended. if i didn't have a black dragon on every log in, i wouldn't even know who the bad guy was in this expansion...

As far i'm concerned the world is a peace and all i got is to turn up to boring raids that don't make any sense and fight horde in rated bgs.
    While the quests and their storyline is good, the explanation of the big bad guy is terrible, I agree.

Also, every time I go in Blackwing Descent I think to myself: "Why am I here? When did Nefarian get ressurected? Wasn't I fighting the Twilight's Hammer? Did I really miss something?" (No really, maybe I did miss something )

It's funny how in WotLK Blizzard made sure so everyone knows Lich King is the big bad of the expansion, but in Cataclysm... it's kinda... meh how much Deathwing is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Because someone else thinks differently then you, it's false? Someone is on a high horse :P
    no its general opinion that the drake portion of the EoE encounter was shitty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im suprised so many people are sad/pissed that Calen is dead. Hell, untill i saw the cutscene in Twil/hil, i thought C'thun killed him...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ...The Haste buff was merely a setback?
    It's about time we put that WoW-meme to bed now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Calen will be saurfang 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Yes please. I'm tired of Blizzard setting up the male Aspects to all be evil and need to be killed (Malygos is dead, Deathwing looks to be next, and they're setting up Nozdormu to be evil sicne WoTLK). Meanwhile, Ysera and Alextraza are goodie-goodies and untouchable. I'd love to have Alextraza's skull adorning Stormwind's main gates.
    Hey, what about Kalecgos?
    Not only people love him, he is probably the most laid-back dragon to rise to Aspect, but he will piss off Azuregos to hell, when he rises.
    Not EVERY male aspect is bad, and Nozdormu apparently hold many secrets, as Anachronos appear to be something different that the Bronze Dragonflight state. I don't know if the fight against him will be a simply "down the evil aspect" as with Malygos and Neltharion.
    And BTW, Not an Aspect, but Krasus=Bad-ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njae View Post
    Just because something dies in wow doesn't mean it is dead in lore, Nefarian is a great example but he seems to be very dead though.
    Don't forget Onyxia lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    And BTW, Not an Aspect, but Krasus=Bad-ass.
    You need to be pretty bad-ass to screw one of the most powerful beings in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    no its general opinion that the drake portion of the EoE encounter was shitty.
    There's that key word again.