High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Am i missing anything?

Hey guys I was just hoping for some constructive criticism on my pally I think im doing well on my choice for gems/talents/enchants let me know if you guys see anything. Thank you in advanced ;] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...masta/advanced

Kronmasta - US/daggerspine level 85 protection paladin

---------- Post added 2011-01-23 at 11:17 AM ----------

well no response I must be doing something right!

Your parry's a little ahead of your dodge, remember you want to keep them even. Your spec's OK, though you might want to reconsider the value of IHoJ (though it's more a personal choice). And Divine Plea glyph is pretty useless, there's better choices for that.

Apart from that, there's nothing majorly wrong.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for responding Im not quite sure on what other glyph I should use in DP place I already have LoH's glyph and the HW glyph but Ill take a look tonight but your right it is really useless (I was looking and as for the IHoJ i prefer it because im on interrupt duty alot of the time and having a reduced CD helps out imo alot more then some threat modifier talent like SotP (seals of the pure) or reckoning, pursuit of justice wouldnt be too bad of a choice but the HP generation is almost useless from that talent plus I would rather just enchant for some added run speed and save talents but like you said it is a personal choice I wouldn't knock it either way. Again thank you for responding I appreciate it ;]

you could get the avengers glyph for the daze it is helpful in some circumstances (last boss in grim batol for example)
    and you should never reforge out of expertise, it is always useful until hard capped at about 56 or something you should probably spec out of HoJ because it is very situational and could be better off in seals of the pure, id prefer to take pursuit of justice over crit because that movement speed really helps and lets you enchant something else on your boots
    Last edited by Bluey111; 2011-01-24 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    you could get the avengers glyph for the daze it is helpful in some circumstances (last boss in grim batol for example)
    and you should never reforge out of expertise, it is always useful until hard capped at about 56 or something you should probably spec out of HoJ because it is very situational and could be better off in seals of the pure, id prefer to take pursuit of justice over crit because that movement speed really helps and lets you enchant something else on your boots
    Current state of Vengeance means that both expertise and hit are next to worthless. With the change to HP generation next patch, that may change. Pursuit of Justice would allow you to enchant your boots with Mastery.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Current state of Vengeance means that both expertise and hit are next to worthless. With the change to HP generation next patch, that may change. Pursuit of Justice would allow you to enchant your boots with Mastery.
    Thank you matchu I was about to state the same thing!

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    I already stated how I feel about IHoJ and to be honest the crit over PoJ is better because it also increases the crit chance of WoG improving the chance of that big 40k+ WoG shield I can put on myself reducing how much healing I need and helping the healers out as much as I can because with the current state of vengeance threat/damage modifiers are unnecessary and tank dps is inconsequential to raid dps as a tank in this current tier of gear survivability is what matters.