Vote Kick Wait Time

Hey Guys.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't "abuse" the vote-kick tool, but I'll be the first to use it if needed. For example, if you aren't gear enough, I won't kick you, but if you aren't geared enough and you talk crap the entire time, you can say goodbye. But yesterday I was doing regular stonecore and we all zoned in except the warlock. We made it to the first boss and the warlock was outside of the instance with rez sickness and he WOULDN'T zone in. I tried vote kicking him numerous times but it kept telling me I couldn't initiate a vote kick for another 47 minutes, so I had my shaman buddy do it for me and it went right through. Do I have some type of longer cool down on mine because I do it to much or am I glitched or something?

Edit: spelling
    Last edited by whyumadbro; 2011-01-23 at 04:58 PM.

Deleted
    It has been implied by blizzard before that things like iniating a lot of vote kicks make it harder for you to kick further people. I don't think the exact rules behind the system are clear though.

Game keeps track of how many times you've done it in the past imo and all these other sorts of hidden stats

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's the karma system behind the votekick system. Depending on how you behave in heroic dungeons, especially using the votekick (or not using it), you will be granted permission to kick sooner or be punished to wait longer if you kick other players a lot.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

WoW tracks how often you initiate a kick / click 'yes' on a vote kick / get kicked / abandon dungeon groups, and eventually imposes restrictions on you. When that happens, and what kind of restrictions you'll get exactly hasn't been revealed, except that - as others have said - you won't be able to initiate a vote kick for a long time if you kick a lot, and that you will be able to initiate a vote kick immediately if you don't kick a lot.

Yes, after you have initiated votes to kick other players too often then you can't use the vote to kick option at the start of the dungeon. I thought it was 30min but I can remember wrong and it's 1 hour. If someone goes offline then this doesn't apply to them and you can kick him/her from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    The initial kick timer is 15 minutes for people on good standing with Karma (I hate that bitch) in direct relation to the dungeon cooldown system... at least from my experience. What I hate though... is some times it'll only allow you 1 kick total in a dungeon, regardless of how retarded the replacement is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevulon View Post
    Yes, after you have initiated votes to kick other players too often then you can't use the vote to kick option at the start of the dungeon. I thought it was 30min but I can remember wrong and it's 1 hour. If someone goes offline then this doesn't apply to them and you can kick him/her from the start.
    Its also based toon to toon. On 3 or 4 of my toons I can instant boot ppl on my druid I have to wait an hour. It also limits the amount of ppl you can remove also. Some ppl can kick ppl endlessly others can only do 1 a run. Leaving instances also effects this, my druids timer is so high from letting guildies/friends que with me as a tank then dropping so they cut to the front of the line.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Well that sucks.. how am I supposed to kick people who purposely sabotage our randoms cause they think it's funny? This system needs to be fixed!