Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I usually change 10-15 dpsers on corborus as tank (retard-check and rambo-check)

I often kill ozruk with delight only with healer, i dont care if dpsers will fail and die; I could train monkey to move properly on this boss, but some peoples are not as wise as monkey
    Last edited by asmodei; 2011-01-25 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    Two words can actually describe this horrible situation with Heroic Dungeons.

"Wrath Syndrome".

The only cure: Read the tactics, and come well prepared. While i understand that the time used to do this will and can be long, it's the only way to be victorious.

And for the love of god, please start actually caring about moving on your damn arrow buttons. Dying, is NOT because the healer didn't heal you, or the tank didn't hold aggro - Mostly, it's because YOU didn't bother to move, because you're plain lazy.

Enough said. In short words: Just get it right, those of you who can't handle heroic dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorword View Post
    Seems the heroics are a pain for a lot of toons now lol..sorry your going through that i did dead mines for my first heroic and it was dreadful. You know blizz will eventually get this figured.
    not rlly the point on this thread
    once u can get into them doesnt mean u can complete them ... once u get a little bit gear the heroics are easy

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorword View Post
    Seems the heroics are a pain for a lot of toons now lol..sorry your going through that i did dead mines for my first heroic and it was dreadful. You know blizz will eventually get this figured.
    Deadmines is one of the most fun instances right now, imho. I wish I got it more often. They really don't need to "get things figured", because the difficulty is quite perfect right now.

Stonecore is annoying.
    First adds if u dont cc and let them go elementals = high chance for wipe (but i like that)
    First boss can easily cause wipes if someone is standing where the worm is gonna jump (and with all that dust around, if you aren't focused, this CAN happen).
    The adds are annoying also. Quakes (if you don't jump) can cause troubles and wipes
    Second boss...u may get hit by his spikes (channeling phase) even if you ARE behind stalctites
    3rd boss, really annoying and risky if you don't exactly what you're doing (esp tank)
    Also the big ogre adds can be really deadly. Last night a rogue died on me 2 times and there was nothing I could do to save him

All in all this dungeon is not only hard, it's annoying and yes I wouldn't want it as daily with pugs (I wouldn't leave though)
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar View Post
    "Wrath Syndrome"
    Baddies were around in bc too, the only difference was in the good ol' days before the RDF you got to ignore terrible players, and replace them with decent players one by one until you had a good group.

If anything we should call it "RDF syndrome"

Deleted
    I don't like heroic stonecore either. Ozruk keeps pounding people with his "hohoho, merry christmas KABOOM" Shatter, not to mention I spend 90% of the time moving away from him rather than generating threat.

And the last boss takes away 80% of my hp's with force grip that nobody can interrupt considering groups aren't generated for a particular dungeon on the fact that it CAN be interrupted.

The dwagon, yeah.. I stood out of his LoS behind two spikes, yet I was getting hit by the channeled spikes stuff. Guess what happens, I was out of LoS of healer and died.

Basically, Stonecore is like 5man LBRS (Vanila), Shattered Halls/Arcatraz (BC), Oculus (Wrath), as far as heroic dungeons go. Nobody likes them. Theyre stupid and encounters require you to be in top focus/shape.
    Last edited by mmoc5edff2f88e; 2011-01-25 at 08:34 AM.

My second Paladin's first heroic was Stonecore, luckily I had an undergeared but non retarded friend tanking and a DPS alt with us so we could carry the other 2 mouth breathing retards that rotated through half the LFG system every time they died to something stupid

I can entirely understand why they would leave though, the entire instance is a heavy retard check for the entire party and if more than a couple people screw up your healer will most likely go oom or in the case of Coborus you might not have the AoE for the adds
    Personally I love Stonecore just because it is such a retard check and it wakes people up, but I know many many others hate it with a passion

Deleted
    Stonecore hc...

- First packs are too much for kids/noobs/WotLK idiots. You must CC Earthshapers or INTERRUPT (OMG, what is this???) spell named Force of Earth.

- First boss Corberus - also too much for idiots. They dont understand tactics for him. Almost all wipes are because they can't avoid burrow in 2nd phase. Rest of wipes are because of not killing crystal adds.

- Giants after 1st boss - idiots again - they don't understand/know that they should jump at end of Quake to not take damage.

Above 3 situations/encounters are just too much to stupid players, and that's why people leave Stonecore HC.

Tip: Join a guild, and lay a brick on randoms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    Baddies were around in bc too, the only difference was in the good ol' days before the RDF you got to ignore terrible players, and replace them with decent players one by one until you had a good group.

If anything we should call it "RDF syndrome"
    That's actually right as well.

Again, this is a thing with benefit and disasterous behaviour, once again.
    People who have loss of time and can't afford hour after hour in such game, will find the RDF a good system.
    The rest, who got time, will find it shitty and complain about how stupid it is.

Again, i agree to the stupidity. I rather wanna spend 60 minutes gathering a GOOD group, rather than going random and waste my time with a bunch of crappy players, that haven't yet learned to push thier keyboard, or a too lazy to do so.

So yes, "RDF syndrome". But i still wanna point out that WoLtK was a huge mistake still. Players got too excited with it's easeness. So, either way, stupid both sides.