Thread: Rift

Rift

So there are about 2016 different class combos

It seems like PvP gameplay would be a little erratic, and all those classes would be extremely difficult to balance, no?

It looks interesting, but having 3 different talent trees running all at the same time sounds a little far-fetched to be balanced. It draws my curiousity still.

Picture a Paladin having Prot, Ret, and Holy all at the same time, but with Rift there are 4 Classes, and it seems like the Cleric is the only one that can really heal, so that would be somewhat balanced, I think.

It seems like an interesting game. It reminds me GREATLY of Dragon Age: Origins.

The rifts being the Archdemon that brings the horde together, we being the Grey Wardens and the various forces in Ferelden that must defeat them. I love Dragon Age, and I think I'll try Rift out.

I just think having 3 different sub-classes at once will be too overwhelming for me personally.

I've already picked out a combo:
    Warrior; Champion/Void Knight/Riftblade

Basically an Arms Warrior, Erm... Death Knight I guess, with heavy emphasis on Dark Sim./Spell Reflects, and a Mage/Ele sham with lots of instants.
    It may seem OP, but each one of those have a counter, but when combined....
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Please use the existing Rift thread to talk about Rift.