Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So because I gave up playing arena because I got sick of seeing the FotM combos getting wins because the combo was OP even if the players being the characters were crappy means I don't have friends that I've watched while they did arena? That means that I don't hear/read about arena? And because doing world pvp where you don't always have your cooldowns ready at the start of a fight or battlegrounds where it could be 3 vs you means that I have no experience in pvp right?
    This does mean that when it comes to what its like to face a resto shaman healer in arena you dont have a clue, which was obvious from the rant you wrote about it. So there was no reason for you to offer your opinion on it and even less reason for you to try to ridicule a player who quite truly states that affliction locks have a hard time against resto shamans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks use anything else than drain mana --> Drain life?

even with the nerfs regarding dispel, regardless of class(lock or priest) the go-to button for a healer will still be to dispel rather than to cast a heal. which is crap design (IMO)

bad pvp design is bad
    Last edited by Glnger; 2011-01-30 at 02:26 AM.

this thread is about unstable affliction, gaymer839498092930289 if you want to speak about the priest class you are on the wrong section of the forum, and NO we don't care about vampiric touch, it's not a warlock spell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursedfate View Post
    this thread is about unstable affliction, gaymer839498092930289 if you want to speak about the priest class you are on the wrong section of the forum, and NO we don't care about vampiric touch, it's not a warlock spell.
    Then read my first damn post which was replying to the OP saying how UA needed to be buffed when its already too powerful...so powerful that Blizzard has decided to nerf it. I was saying that it still needed to be nerfed MORE and that the silence from it should share a DR with itself and other silences.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    The damage isn't what matters. If you buffed the damage you would have to remove the silence. Imagine a healer dispelling UA on a target with full dots on themselves, then add the UA damage. In the 4 seconds with say 30k, double UA damage, you're at ~50% hp, unless you had a hot on yourself. Any good RLS could swap to you in the course of a deathcoil + UA silence and kill you. Without issue.

As is against some comps, 4 seconds of no healing is far too much.

Oh and Drain Mana barely does anything. 2s and 5 min 3s games are the only places drain mana has ever had any use. Any rls or triple cc team with a lock can kill you without worrying about mana.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    3 valid points? don't make me laugh
    point 1 "Yes, please make us redot them costing another 20k mana..." not really a point, it was a sarcastic statement
    point number 2 was about how you seem to have trouble reading the end of sentences
    point 3 was also sarcastic

you had NO valid points
    You clearly failed to read all my posts. But thanks for trying.

sigh, there's no hope for it

page 7 and we are still at:
    priests: "our VT has a DR on its now horrify effect when dispelled, therefore UA since it is kinda similar deserves the same DR, even tho silences and horrify are two completely different things"

that's about right, correct priests?