Poll: Favorite moderator?

Thread: Dear Moderators

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    *Bows*
    Can I have some bacon please?
    how dare you speak to the great Fuzzzie in such manner, if he so wished he could turn you into bacon with just a stare. but he is a kind Fuzzzie so do not fear.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bacon for all today! Although it comes from questionable sources. Squirrel bacon anyone?

Squirrel sounds delicious can i get a opossum steak on the side =O
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    Squirrel sounds delicious can i get a opossum steak on the side =O

What do all the different mod colours mean? Like Lysah is purple and then I'm guessing red is site admin...green is just moderator.

:<

THE ANSWERS
    I SEEK THEM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal View Post
    What do all the different mod colours mean? Like Lysah is purple and then I'm guessing red is site admin...green is just moderator.

:<

THE ANSWERS
    I SEEK THEM.
    Green = Moderator
    Blue = Super Moderator
    Red = Administrator
    Lysah = Weird (I think you meant Blue rather than Purple )
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Green = Moderator
    Blue = Super Moderator
    Red = Administrator
    i think you deserve a cool color too =( something that screams awesome.now with Fuzzzie i wouldnt change anything, the green name + the amazing pic = win

Green = Moderator
    Blue = Super Moderator
    Red = Administrator
    Oooh I see.
    I think the pink and blue mix on my eyes if I don't look carefully enough, and they both appear purple...

Anyways, I'll leave this piece of raw steak here for you all to feed off..
    *run*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Lysah is able to ban whoever she wants, no questions asked.
    Well.. lets not get carried away. Everyone is accountable. The super-mods and admins work closely with all mods to ensure that every level is working to its best. That goes right from Bibi down. They are all very approachable and we often have conversations about even mundane goings on with the forums. I think the level of thought and effort we really put in is lost on people. It really is a 24/7/365 operation. There is always someone steering the ship. It blew me away to discover how much work some of these guys put in to getting your daily news posts out etc. We should all be grateful that there are people like this in the community.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-01-24 at 05:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was meant as a joke and not something to be taken seriously Lysah has always been one of my favourite mods!
    Nah I know. I just wanted to pat people on the back for their efforts. We can joke around in this thread, but really there are a lot of people donating a hell of a lot of time to make the news and forums the best they can be. I just wanted to make that point clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green = Moderator
    Blue = Super Moderator
    Red = Administrator
    i always knew something was off with her...that rainbow eye ball freaks me out

out of all the poll options i voted for Lysah
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, did you change your name? I can swear that it said 'toho' yesterday rather than 'Toho'.
    I instantly think Godzilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    What!? It´s pretty

Also, did you change your name? I can swear that it said 'toho' yesterday rather than 'Toho'.
    a friendly mentally challenged lab mouse with an Xmas hat helped me out with that

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Vote for bottom Lysah, top Lysah is a fraud.
    Let's not bring up the top versus bottom debate here...I think we went over that enough in IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    a friendly mentally challenged lab mouse with an Xmas hat helped me out with that
    Pinky is the smart one...at least in one episode.

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Yay Much Mod Luv! So GG all back pats all around. But my fave has to be Dark Side, my self n wifey(also plays wow) are huge KH fans I have a tat'd sleeve that's mainly a heartless symbol a nobody's symbol n the Oblivion Keyblade hell my wife even walked down the aisle to "Dearly Beloved"(the opening theme music from KH2). So I gotta ask if they ever decide to make 3 will you disappear from MMO? lulz. Keep up the good work guys/gals/b/ots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

Pinky is the smart one...at least in one episode.
    Pinky is always the smart one, its just a clever ploy to make Brain do all the work....NARF

Zort!
    Last edited by Lysah; 2011-01-24 at 06:55 PM.

Anyone willing to volunteer their time to ban asshats off here is a great person.

Deleted
    Lysah for liiief <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StendhalSyndrom View Post
    Yay Much Mod Luv! So GG all back pats all around. But my fave has to be Dark Side, my self n wifey(also plays wow) are huge KH fans I have a tat'd sleeve that's mainly a heartless symbol a nobody's symbol n the Oblivion Keyblade hell my wife even walked down the aisle to "Dearly Beloved"(the opening theme music from KH2). So I gotta ask if they ever decide to make 3 will you disappear from MMO? lulz. Keep up the good work guys/gals/b/ots.
    Wow, that sounds like a very epic tat . If they made a KH3(on the main storyline, not a side one like 365+1/2 days and Birth by Sleep), i would play it while moderating! Just like i do while playing Assasins Creed and Zelda!