Deleted

[Help!] Video Recording for PS3?

So I've been recording some videos of games now and then. Some new shit (good shit) has happened so I wanna start recording again.

Now for the computer it's really easy tbh, buy Fraps and click a button and then you have your video basically.
    Now I want to record some PS3 videos and I need some input on the best way to do it. Keep in mind that I want to record audio as well and that includes my commentary.
    Currently I have the system connected to a 42" HD TV with an HDMI cable, I also have my computer like 2 meters away so something including connecting my ps3 with my pc is acceptable.
    I DO NOT WANT TO SIMPLY USE MY COMPUTER SCREEN INSTEAD OF MY TV SCREEN! Cause that I know how to do and the only thing it would accomplish is that I can sit in this chair here and play instead of from the couch over there...

The options I can think of is:

-Buy a digital camera and point it at the screen (Expensive, Not the best quality, audio is probably gonna suck bla bla) With this option I could make use of extra visual commentary which is kinda fun. Any advice on a good camera?
    -Buy a video capture card (in other words a kind of graphic card) and connect the ps3 through it. Expensive but could be the best way to do it. I can't find any good examples of how the videos may look.
    -Buy an external video capture card (Pinnacle Dazzle series I'm looking at you) which is a decent price but from what I understand the quality of the video is not that excellent due to the lack of HDMI input and I also have to record the audio commentary and video seperately, which is kinda sad. If anyone disagrees and think it will work out great then smack me in the head and tell me. (one neat thing is that with this option I can also record old games on the ps2 which is a bit of a plus)

Now maybe I can make you understand what the optimal thing would be: Connect my PS3 to the computer and get a window/program running on the computer, basically just like a normal PC game or movie or whatever. Then I could use Fraps and it will be as easy as recording a computer game. This would also allow me to ALT-TAB between the ps3 game and oh I dunno... mmo-champion or yahoo or websites or whatever but the most important thing is recording the damn video and also preferrably record my beautiful voice at the same time as the video. Simply magical. How do I get that in the best way? The internal video card looks promising but again I need some input

I'm not exactly on a tight budget so feel free to post the best ways possible but if there is a cheap and effective way then I will be grateful.
    I'm pretty good at computers so I should be able to execute any idea you throw at me but keep in mind that I'm no whizkid

TL;DR AoE Wall of Text crits you for 400k thus wiping your raid

Ty all
    Last edited by mmoc415f2eb7bf; 2011-01-23 at 10:12 PM.