Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

most embarassing boss script

Goes to,lady sinestra!

I was embarassed,just by the fact i was listening to the video. It's that bad.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 01:47 AM ----------

Infact,i made this account,just to let you all know how horrible i know it is.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i also agree. she didnt sound evil at all.... she sounded almost nice to me. kinda sad.

XT... it made me turn my wow sound off and it never came back on.

Is that the same person who voiced Lady Deathwhisper

Did Calen seriously say "Avenge the World"....wtf?
    Last edited by Merrena; 2011-01-23 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewokmywewok View Post
    XT was a actual joke. Sinestra is simply a joke.

Sinestras voice acting is the only one that has ever disgusted me.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    Is that the same person who voiced Lady Deathwhisper
    Yes, and Earthmender Norsala, and Sindragosa.

P.S: Does anyone know the name of this person? IMDB doesn't, and I need a name to associate with this horrible shit voice acting.

Herein, we discuss matters of the utmost importance.

Who is the guy who say : Heroes you are not alone in this dark place. Well this person who voice darkwhisper,sindragosa & sinestra is horrible.
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Indeed. Algalon's encounter was incredible. It was something REALLY different. The setting, the whole Titan background thing... even the voice was awesome. This fight, well, I know it is meant to be the Naxx of Cataclysm... the quality of it is really not on par with what one would expect.

Deleted
    Worst voice acting ever, it's the same woman who did the shocking voice over for Lady DW/Sindragosa. Seriously she does them all the fucking same and it's just horrible to listen to. Especially the way she says "FOOL", it's horrible- just makes me flash back to Sindragosa, ugh. I'm almost expecting Unchained Magic to be cast any second now.
    It's like they're only hiring one woman to do all the female boss voiceovers, I guess her rate must be cheap or something. Hope the next tier's end boss is male just so we're more likely to get decent voice acting going on. You listen to Yogg-Saron, for example, then this woman, and just cringe. Cannot even come close to comparing...

Oh, she does the voice of Earthmender Norsala too? That doesn't surprise me at all actually; WORST TROLL FEMALE VOICE EVER. I can't actually do that quest because of the voiceover. Sounds like someone trying to sound like a Brit trying to sound like a Jamaican. Horrible, just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewokmywewok View Post
    i still remember the first time i heard him :P i laughed so hard hahahahahahha

Well at least she's not voiced by Metzen like the rest of the NPCs in WoW. Cherish in that fact, he'll do the women to soon enough.

Deleted
    Good news everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of hate for Sinestra here, which I don't get frankly. In the context of lore the script made sense to me.

XT was, by far, the absolute worst voice & script ever. Period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ View Post
    Yes, and Earthmender Norsala, and Sindragosa.

P.S: Does anyone know the name of this person? IMDB doesn't, and I need a name to associate with this horrible shit voice acting.
    Not sure if anyone has noticed, but she also does the final boss of Stonecore. i hate that boss sooo much...

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomity View Post
    Lots of hate for Sinestra here, which I don't get frankly. In the context of lore the script made sense to me.

XT was, by far, the absolute worst voice & script ever. Period.
    it was meant to be like that. XT was supposed to be like a child. his voice over is amazing compared to Sindragosa's...

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. I found that I liked the voice for Deathwhisperer. People seem to mix up "bad voice acting" with "an annoying voice." That's pretty much how I would expect Lady Deathwhisperer to sound. True, the voice doesn't sound like sweet bliss, but it's not supposed to. It's meant to be harsh and grating. Same with Sindragosa. However it doesn't really fit for Sinestra.

"break your selves upon my body!"

hella lol when i hears that ish...

OT...kinda:
    does she do alextraza as well?

first boss in GY " Dirty secrets" he sounds like such a perv

I just listened to some of it. It isn't bad at all. Not like some of the quest NPCs. Keep in mind that the audio being played for the video isn't exactly as you will hear it when you are there in person.

Quote Originally Posted by sydazlir View Post
    I dunno. I found that I liked the voice for Deathwhisperer. People seem to mix up "bad voice acting" with "an annoying voice." That's pretty much how I would expect Lady Deathwhisperer to sound. True, the voice doesn't sound like sweet bliss, but it's not supposed to. It's meant to be harsh and grating. Same with Sindragosa. However it doesn't really fit for Sinestra.
    No, there's harsh and grating. There's tons of examples of this in many games.

Then there's just absolutely fucking horrible. The bitch that VAs for the above mentioned roles falls within this category. She's just terrible and can't modulate her voice worth a damn.