Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephurwitch View Post
    Never is never an accurate statistic. Ever

Stop it.
    Never has never been a statistic. Ever

Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Though there must be some examples of impossibility. I mean, I would assume that it's impossible for a human to digest a whole planet in one sitting, for instance.
    What if in a few million years we had evolved into something more than we are. That could be possible.
    "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Never has never been a statistic. Ever

Stop it.
    Scientists prefer the 99% silly term "almost certainly".

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korlith View Post
    What if in a few million years we had evolved into something more than we are. That could be possible.
    99% sure we wouldn't be called humans by then.

Deleted
    True, but then we're on to speculative possibilities. And come to think of it, perhaps that's what you meant, since in the realm of speculative possibilites, nothing can be immediatly regarded as impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    True, but then we're on to speculative possibilities. And come to think of it, perhaps that's what you meant, since in the realm of speculative possibilites, nothing can be immediatly regarded as impossible.
    well said.
    "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Deleted
    well said.
    My head hurts

From what I gather off of the first post the OP would detonate at the site of FaceBook like pages.

Maybe he was told that 99% of the time he stands in stuff he shouldn't during raids.

I'm 99% sure the OP is wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see any point to this.

Locked.