Addon suggestions

Just wondering if there are any addons out there, specific to priests or not, that you consider essential in combat. Currently, i'm looking for one that can display the time remaining of my DoTs on my target in the middle of my screen so I can most efficiently reapply them. If you know of anything like this that exists, or any others that may be helpful, go ahead and share them with everyone here.

Deleted
    There are several dot timers out there and you will probably have to try them out before you find the one to your liking the most.

ForteXorcist, DoTimer, PowerAura Classic, Shadow timer are few of many that I would recommend. It all comes down to what you are comfortable with and to find that out, you need to try each one of them out.

15+ Year Old Account
    i track mine with needtoknow

Personally, to keep track of my renews I just use the general HOT display on healbot. Don't really know if that is an option on the other raid frames but but my guess is most would probably have it.

As for the other addons I use:
    Shadowed Unitframes
    Quartz cast bars
    Power Auras for Chakra and Body and Soul timers
    Decursive
    ForteXorcist for CDs

and the usual DBM, omen, and recount.

I actually like to use two addons for this, one is dotimer for when I'm managing multiple targets. For single target however I prefer to use Debuff Filter - I also use this to keep track of my shadow orbs and empowered shadow buff in the middle of the screen where I can see them easily.

Deleted
    I like ellipsis for dot and debuff tracking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use ForteXorsist for all my tracking needs, together with the almost omnipotent PowerAura's.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

ForteXorsist works perfectly, it shows a little bar of timers for your DoTs on any target. (As well as any other debuffs that you specify)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

If I could only have 1 add on it would be Power Auras, so customizable and tracks any buff/debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If I could only have 1 add on it would be Power Auras, so customizable and tracks any buff/debuff.
    But it can't track DoTs on targets as well as an addon that was designed for tracking multiple debuffs. Read the post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mononoko View Post
    Currently, i'm looking for one that can display the time remaining of my DoTs on my target in the middle of my screen so I can most efficiently reapply them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    But it can't track DoTs on targets as well as an addon that was designed for tracking multiple debuffs. Read the post:
    But you don't need anything that does that... And he said "target" not "targets" so yeah, I read the post, did you?

Edit - wait are you saying PA doesn't track multiple debuffs on your target? Because if you're saying that you're wrong, it does
    Last edited by zenkai; 2011-01-24 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    Shadowed Unitframes (solo target) + TidyPlates (multiple target)

I'd recommend EventHorizon_Continued. It's great for tracking DoTs and CDs all in one place.