Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by TalonXephon View Post
    That is awesome may I use that as a sig?
    And yes the shoulders suck they should at least have an on use ability that lets you drink from them for mana, my toons starting to get fat with all the cake he eats.
    This made me lol. T11 stuff? I didn't even notice the shoulders cuz I dug the hat (minus the big diamond) and colors so much. Usually Priest tier gear is spot on, but the shoulders are a little...out there.

    But obviously some people think other Priest gear is ugly when I did not...So... can't please everyone.

    EDIT- lol @ WWE cloth belts. Yeah, I am just patiently waiting. It always gets better. Too bad my belt is epic No upgrades anytime soon.
    Last edited by Xelestial; 2011-01-26 at 01:17 AM.

    "I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

  2. #82
    For the record I love the colors of T11 (mostly the normal set though)

    as far as belts, i use belt of Arcane storms it looks good, not a WWE belt

  3. #83
    I don't enjoy looking like a mermaid.

  4. #84
    Extremely ugly on blood elfs as well (look ok on females). Will probably be the peice of offset, only because of looks.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    Extremely ugly on blood elfs as well (look ok on females). Will probably be the peice of offset, only because of looks.
    And that would be extremely retarded especially because the shoulders are great itemized (for holy atleast). Your offset piece should be chest or helm (again, for holy), probably the helm, because it's harder to obtain lol ;>

    OT: Good thing I'm a chef, cos' dem pirate foods yarrr' expensive!
    SARCASM
    Because it translates well in text.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    And that would be extremely retarded especially because the shoulders are great itemized (for holy atleast). Your offset piece should be chest or helm (again, for holy), probably the helm, because it's harder to obtain lol ;>

    OT: Good thing I'm a chef, cos' dem pirate foods yarrr' expensive!
    Who cares, if you're good enough to get full T11 I doubt itemization will matter enough to warrant looking like a smuck.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    Who cares, if you're good enough to get full T11 I doubt itemization will matter enough to warrant looking like a smuck.
    Your argument is contradicting. If you don't care about itemization, you suck. If all you care about is the look, then you're doing it wrong.
    If we weren't 'forced' to wear the shoulders no one would QQ about how stupid they look... eh?
    SARCASM
    Because it translates well in text.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    Your argument is contradicting. If you don't care about itemization, you suck. If all you care about is the look, then you're doing it wrong.
    If we weren't 'forced' to wear the shoulders no one would QQ about how stupid they look... eh?
    Of course they would. People QQ about anything and everything in the game. If people were not "forced" to wear them the QQ would be "OMG I hate our tier shoulders, I think tehy are teh ugly and tehy dun't even have teh guod STATS OMGWTF"
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-01-26 at 01:41 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

  9. #89
    I play a Paladin and I like the Priest Shoulders.

  10. #90
    I think they look amazing on my Human female.

  11. #91
    Herald of the Titans Ynna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,736
    Here's a suggestion for the people who don't like our shoulders (whole tier, whatever). Unequip them out of raid! You don't need to be wearing your gear when not in a raid, and in a raid you shouldn't be paying attention to your character's shoulders.
    Retired Holy Priest
    As a rule, I try to act on the internet as I would in real life. If I have offended you, feel free to point it out. Unless I meant to offend you, I will probably apologize.

  12. #92
    Fluffy Kitten Ultima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    3,198
    Why has this topic been revived?
    I heal in the Arena
    Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
    You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Why has this topic been revived?
    (Can we close it? It seems rather pointless...)

    "I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

  14. #94
    Fluffy Kitten Ultima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    3,198


    Yes. Yes we can.
    I heal in the Arena
    Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
    You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C

  15. #95
    Inb4 threadlo--

    Damnit, Ultima.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •