Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm going to agree with everyone in this thread that the thread originator prefers the company of gentlemen, but one thing, and this is an understanding of mine, so feel free to correct me... But

The phrase "first impression is everything" isn't saying the first impression is what you SHOULD go by. It's not advice for the impressee, if you catch my drift. It means that most people are impatient and will likely only LOOK at the first impression, not that they should, but they do. You seem to be using this expression as a defence for judging a raid by one boss, but yeah. It's not advice to go and take everything from a first glance. Obviously, that's a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    Here is what I meant by first impression

I will put it this way, when I did ulduar, the siege fight was epic It made me want to do more ulduar.
    I did ICC my first Raid. I did marrow-gar It felt epic to me which hence made me keep going. Granted he isnt that good. But he was my first raid boss ever thats why.
    I did Throne of four winds, i fuckin Loved conclave of winds. IT kept me going, and made me want to do al akir.
    I did Halfus form the tanks point of view it was broing as shit. Wow interrupt thats really fun.
    I did Magmaw, again ima a tank so I stood in one place the whole time great awesome now I feel epic(sarcasm). Both BOT and BWD didn't give me the good impression at 1st so I dont have the incentive to do the second boss.

you sir are a liar!

here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...62#post9987262

you will find post by the OP and it has armory link in it, as you can see he didn't do any boss no Magmaw no Halfus nothing... and yeh, ulduar kept you going so much so that you never went any further than siege... nice

instead of lying on forums maybe it's time for you to stop being bad and try to progress no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots View Post
    "I haven't done any of this stuff but it's all shit and I hate it".
    oh dear god you have no idea how many people really think that way

ot: i´m at 5/12 now (had to pug it because guild fell apart ) and i am really satisified with every encounter so far.
    Last edited by mmoc6d823f96e4; 2011-01-24 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frester View Post
    you sir are a liar!

you will find post by the OP and it has armory link in it, as you can see he didn't do any boss no Magmaw no Halfus nothing... and yeh, ulduar kept you going so much so that you never went any further than siege... nice

instead of lying on forums maybe it's time for you to stop being bad and try to progress no?
    lol nice find.

Plus he never played a rated BG. And according to his post rated bgs are better then raids...
    Last edited by mmoc5758f841fa; 2011-01-24 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Cho'gall is a lot of fun, really.
    Al'Akir is great as well.
    Oh and Atramedes.
    Oh and let's not forget Ascendant Council.

I could go on and on.
    I've only done BoT and 4/6 BWD but I think only omnitron and council have been interesting, Cho'gall was plaing boring for an end boss.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by frester View Post
    you sir are a liar!

I heard of this funny little thing called alts...

First bosses are supposed to be easier than those following. Stop this "first impression" bs. Easier = feels less epic, not just "how it looks" and stuff, although that counts too.

This whole thread was made for attention, IMO, just another "WoW is bad post" with a little spice. Don't like it do something else and stop trying to ruin it for those who still enjoy it. You don't need people to agree with you on the forums to justify your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    I feel I have no reason to comment further. You have proven you have no idea what you are talking about all on your own.

Tell me, did Ne'jentus feel epic? No? Well nothing else did then! Certainly not RoS or Terron!
    A'lar feel epic? No? Kael must have sucked!
    Marrowgar feel epic? ROFL. Guess LK was horrible too.

I can go on for a very, very, very, very long time.
    Don't know why everyone is hating on this guy because he's right. This is basically exactly what the OP is saying, and it's ridiculous. Just because the first fight in a raid didn't "leave you wanting more" doesn't mean all of the boss fights suck.

Maybe more people can't recognize sarcasm than I thought.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ultimately, you will never please everyone with content. I heard the same thing for just about every tier of content that has come out. The OP isn't being original whatsoever.

For that reason I think this should be closed. We don't need random negativity for the sake of making an argument.