Addon to track my runes/diseases (DK)

Hello, everyone. Previously i have been using an addon called NeedToKnow to track my diseases. This addon works just fine, but lately I've been looking for an addon which can help me to effectively track my runes so i am able to determine which ones i have available for use.

10+ Year Old Account
    CLK DK. It is up on curse.

I use MagicRunes, they look same like blizzard's with a counter, and to the right of them you see a nr that's your runic power, then a box with Frost Fever, Blood Plague and also the debuffs if you want.

Can't you just look at your character portrait and see the runes underneath that arent on CD? -_- pretty effective for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Can't you just look at your character portrait and see the runes underneath that arent on CD? -_- pretty effective for me.
    I hear staring at the upper-left corner of your screen during raids makes you good.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    I hear staring at the upper-left corner of your screen during raids makes you good.
    Careful...

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Death Knight Monitor, it tracks runes, diseases, and more or less every other thing you should be tracking as a death knight, also, if you don't have it, Blood Shield Tracker is amazing, it shows how high your next death strike heal will be, and shows your Blood Shield as a value, not just a buff.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I use DocsDebugRunes from wowinterface, lightweight addon that lets you see various procs, runes, runic power, shadow infusion stacks, and the like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Ellipsis for my Diseases and my LUI tracks runes perfectly

10+ Year Old Account
    I use RunePack for my runes/RP. it's like 2 sets of Traffic Lights that move out when used and move back in (duh). Can change the alpha of when they're not available etc.
    For diseases I just use Quartz (yes, the cast bar). Can track debuffs on the target, simply and effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by malt0602 View Post
    I use DocsDebugRunes from wowinterface, lightweight addon that lets you see various procs, runes, runic power, shadow infusion stacks, and the like.
    By far the best IMO.

i use Shadow Unit frames with it built in. works a treat for me

for timers for other stuff i think classtimers is a pro addon

I use DKIRunes (DKIDiseases). I don't use this for tracking runes, only diseases. It's customizable and looks nice. Also tracks multi-target (pestilence). I've experimented with several of the addons mentioned in this thread already, and DKIRunes is by far my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    I use MagicRunes for the runes, and track my diseases with ChronoBars, just like every other buff/debuff/proc on any possible class. I really recommend ChronoBars.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate it