Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Think of it this way, for those farming arch for the tolvir staff, you'll either get your staff eventually OR you'll have the gold to buy the boe staff from BoT.

You can't lose!

Money comes and go, and it is only virtual money, get over kids. Life is hard.
    Learn about consequences before try something.

I honestly can't believe people are complaining about their profession giving them more gold.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Just make a new char or play on your alt if u now have 1 and do archaeology on him???... Stop QQ over everything. Things change deal with it.

Sick and tired of WoW Fanboys derailing every post with their incessant jock hanging. The OP said he was a little bummed and asked for feedback. This is a legitimate question. Sweeping changes to a profession are up for discussion. I personally am glad for the people that are just starting, they will make some nice gold. For people like myself, I'll just do it on another toon now and make the gold that way. Am I a little bummed? You bet, but I planned to level it twice anyhow.

Hates Fanboys

I just hope Blizz doesn't listen to the QQ'ers about the drop rate for rares. The key word here is "random", and you may never get what you're looking for...ever. Besides, what you do get seems more special, since not everyone has it. Do we really want everyone running around with Zin'Rohk?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahgoots View Post
    I just hope Blizz doesn't listen to the QQ'ers about the drop rate for rares. The key word here is "random", and you may never get what you're looking for...ever. Besides, what you do get seems more special, since not everyone has it. Do we really want everyone running around with Zin'Rohk?
    Says the guy who already found the Zin'Rohk lol. Seriously how many troll solves till you found it?