Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    yea i know. but water ele's do absolutly nothing in threat so clones then invising helps me get 30sec of his threat before i invis for him to tank.

Deleted
    Movie or gtfo

i have a screenshot but i can't link it so yea...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tormad View Post
    i have a screenshot but i can't link it so yea...
    pm me the link and i can post it for you.

Edit: here goes the pic for you guys http://img832.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...411003940.jpg/
    Last edited by Alski; 2011-01-24 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    But see, shadowpriests have self healing trough vampiric embrace and actual heals. A frost mage has none of that besides evocation (correct me if I'm wrong, been a while since I looked into mages)
    VE's healing is laughable it's so bad.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

as a shadow priest you can abuse the hell out of masochism and basically spam heal yourself as you maintain dots on the boss.

Grats man! great job on the strat

just soloed high king and gruul too. i have the last 50 sec of gruul on video if anyone's interested

15+ Year Old Account
    just soloed high king and gruul too. i have the last 50 sec of gruul on video if anyone's interested
    would be more interested in high king, gruul is just tank and spank :P

high king is hard because the lock add just death coils. but mage armor ftw there. im posting the last 50 sec of gruul onto youtube but it's taking forever to load. and i have a screenshot of high king if interested

Deleted
    Have to agree Grull is really easy compared to High King, though as you said, mainly because of the Death Coils. However i did get the first guy down to about 20% in between them before they were brought back to full so i can definitely see this being done.

Image link shows a priest in group? And/or a king's buff?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeuseason View Post
    king is from lw buff you can easy buy it on ah..

Quote Originally Posted by zeuseason View Post
    You can't enter raid instances without a raid yanno.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    You can't enter raid instances without a raid yanno.
    Yea I mean I really don't care about who/what solo'd who/what, so just sayin'. Without a combat log, there's no 100% proof of anything outside of a video and that can even be fudged.

Now the rogue that solo'd one of the naxx bosses at 70 took 3 or 4 hours to do it so of the 12million wow players I'm sure someone somewhere will find this amusing as well as a way to do just about anything in game.

How long is the LW king's buff? 15min?

Raegwyn or whatever solo'd level 80 stuff, while still being level 80. It doesn't surprise me that a level 85 of just about ANY class can solo level 70 content. Sunwell and BT/Hyjal and such would be a bit of a stretch for that, but most stuff below that is easily doable if you're not retarded.

Also, here's his armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=Tormad

He's not exactly in shitty fresh-85 gear.
    Last edited by kneeo; 2011-01-24 at 06:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

the kings buff is 1 hour. and i have damage meters in the screen shot that show me doing 100% dmg

the kings buff is 1 hour. and i have damage meters in the screen shot that show me doing 100% dmg

how did u kill the channelers b4 him..?

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    The description certainly sounds legit. I found the Channelers surprisingly easy to kill at level 85 as a Protection Paladin, too.

Sounds like a well-played strategy, so kudos to you, sir.
    BS, you can't kill the channelers, unless you can one shot them, stun them all or silence them all

I just did it. Its not actually that hard to kill channellers when you hit deep freeze for 100k. Mag hits pretty hard its just a case of using the right CDs at the right time.