Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even after the buffs to certain encounters I bet Paragon will likely be the first to rekill. Just like the 0% buff LK HC kill.

Either way haters gonna hate. Some seem to take this stuff a little too seriously and appear to be a slight bit 'jelly.'
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

who will be the first guild to say they exploited by stacking a class?!? who will it be this time!?

stay tuned, more news at 11

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Grats to Paragon then!

Even the haters will have to agree that Cataclysm content is cleared now (well, besides Nefarian 10 heroic, and a post-buff Nefarian 25 heroic, and a Cho'gall 10 heroic).

Yeah, first 13/13 guild.
    Only 6/13 bosses has been killed on 10 man hm (according to wowprogress). 10 man is way overtuned, and currently muuuch harder than 25 man.

Deleted
    Congrats guys, you deserved it.

Grats to them for killing all the bosses, but do they really need to belittle other guilds after the fact?

"The difference on this particular boss is absolutely massive in 10-man compared to 25s due to the area scaling. Congratulations to Dream though for getting the world first in 10-man!Here's to hoping the 25-man version of Al'akir won't get hotfixed or nerfed too soon; everyone else should go through the same soul draining wipes that we had to endure."

wow, thats a classy thing to say. I wonder when people finally finish heroic Chogall 10, Nef heroic 10 and Sinestra 10 if those people will release a statement claiming how much harder they were because they only had 10 people and no error room and then grats Paragon for doing it the easy way in 25. lol.

Its one thing to win its another to claim your victory is more important. Grats on one hand and on the other, don't be dicks.