Omnotron Defense System Heroic

so my guild will progress on that boss on wednesday but no one seems to know the difference to normal mode. nothing on youtube, nothing on wowwiki, nothing on wowhead, didn't find anything on google. can anyone tell me what the difference to normal mode is? or does someone maybe have a link with the infos since i couldnt find one? thanks in advance!

Nefarion is around and enjoys fucking with your raid.

I.E He will occasionally root the person being targetted by Magmatron so they cant move.
    He will yank the entire raid into Toxitron's poison and onto the person who had Ligntning Conductor.
    He will also cause some of the puddles Arcanotron drops to explode. If you see them growing in size, run.

Your just the best, there is info about it on mmochamp dude. Good work!

Like pretty much all the encounters on heroic mode in Blackwing descent, you just need to heal like hell. People
    take a ridiculous amount of damage from each of the abilities, especially tanks, while you simply cannot afford fuckups
    when it comes to interrupting Arcanotron.

If people start bitching, do inform them that if omnotron seems hard, it is nothing compaired to the challenges ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Nefarion is around and enjoys fucking with your raid.

I.E He will occasionally root the person being targetted by Magmatron so they cant move.
    He will yank the entire raid into Toxitron's poison and onto the person who had Ligntning Conductor.
    He will also cause some of the puddles Arcanotron drops to explode. If you see them growing in size, run.
    Who had or has?

If its has.. how the hell do you counter that? enough time to run the fk away asap?

And is there anything more on this fight, probebly going for a few tries tonight but im unable to find any good strategy guides atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Tyvm!

(lol too short)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQmzn...eature=related

use the sound and you know whats going on

edit, put wrong video
    Last edited by yeto; 2011-02-02 at 03:44 PM.