View Poll Results: Is scrubs more oriented to Men or Women?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Men

24 100.00%
  • Women

0 0%
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Scrubs: Male- or female-oriented?

Woman or Man oriented show? Vote!

10+ Year Old Account
    Male main character = JD
    Male sidekick = Turk
    Male anti-hero = Dr Cox
    2 Male antagonists = Dr Kelso, Janitor

Elliot and Jordan are the only thing holding the female side up

So, can anyone give me the name of the janitor?

Quote Originally Posted by xcitu View Post
    Glen Matthews

OT: Very much a male oriented show. However, cast balancing aside, there are enough female characters to give it a well rounded feel. Some episodes play very heavily on the tension between the two genders.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitu View Post
    Glen Mathews...oh wait.

I dont think it oriented towards anybody. I watch it(a male) and my sister(a female). We both think its funny, I think its ment to entertain everybody.

I mean its not like construction workers say after work, "well Im going to go home grab a beer and watch Scrubs."

Or women going, "oh I have to set my dvr to record Scrubs today after Days of our Lives."

And Glen Matthews isnt his real name right after JD walked off some intern called him another name. He bullshits everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    I dont think it oriented towards anybody. I watch it(a male) and my sister(a female). We both think its funny, I think its ment to entertain everybody.

I mean its not like construction workers say after work, "well Im going to go home grab a beer and watch Scrubs."

Or women going, "oh I have to set my dvr to record Scrubs today after Days of our Lives."

And Glen Matthews isnt his real name right after JD walked off some intern called him another name. He bullshits everybody.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janitor_(Scrubs)

name -> last section

Do please watch the bonus material sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both. No one feels bad about watching Scrubs, it's just a good show for everyone.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

It is male oriented because it's a Bro show. That doesn't mean females can't enjoy it though

Deleted
    "it's guy love"... god I love scrubs ;D

The "new" scrubs was very female orientated, which is probably why it died off (thank god).

Scrubs should have stopped before the newest season, ABC destroyed it with Scrubs: Interns. Seeing Denise act like she has the same seniority as Dr. Cox is not funny. Seeing the new female intern they tried to make the lead force herself to act like JD was painful.