Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Priests needs a new home sp.com is in a bad state for quite a while now.
    I agree. I've been upset with that site for some time now. It's just so disappointing to me how much it's declined. If only it'd been maintained properly and given the attention it deserves. I could only hope that my site would help 1/4 of the people that shadowpriest.com has helped.

Thank you for the well wishes!

---------- Post added 2011-02-07 at 06:23 PM ----------

Go figure, shadowpriest.com has been down for the entire day...

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Had a look around your site veiled and it seems great, Will be very interesting to see how the content progresses over time

Good luck with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck! I've posted the link on my guild's forums. For a little guild, we have quite a few priest players.

Bunch of people from MMO are basically starting a new site: http://howtopriest.com
    Last edited by Mazi; 2011-02-11 at 02:41 PM.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate when people use the world "replacement". I don't really want to "replace" any other site, I simply want to improve and have a website that can evolve.

Thank you all very much for joining, contributing, and supporting!

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I'm still visiting SP.com though and probably will continue to while Blackmorgrim, Althor and others are posting there. EJ.com as well of course.
    Kinda same. Blackmorgrims and Althors posts are only thing to follow there You're getting them into howtopriest, I hope.
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharaki View Post
    Kinda same. Blackmorgrims and Althors posts are only thing to follow there You're getting them into howtopriest, I hope.
    If only I knew how to get in touch w/ those two outside of shadowpriest.com. *edit; found blackmorgrim, at least!

Newnoise and Twintop, amongst others, are also some amazing theorycrafters.... we're lucky to have them moderate over at howtopriest.com

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 05:36 PM ----------

just talked to Blackmorgrim, he's signing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    I hate when people use the world "replacement". I don't really want to "replace" any other site, I simply want to improve and have a website that can evolve.
    Especially when it's a moderator here at MMO saying that.

On topic, here's Althor us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/delmortis/advanced

Deleted
    theres actually a site for that:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

downforeveryoneorjustme was linked in the second post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    Especially when it's a moderator here at MMO saying that.

On topic, here's Althor us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/delmortis/advanced
    Thanks! :]

10+ Year Old Account
    this site was for sale some time ago. The owners didn't hide the fact that their life priorities were changing.

I dont know how to contact them but I am sure if somebody offered to buy it from them they would sell and you could make the site better.

Its down for me 75% of the time....but more than that, its updated infrequently and you cannot rely on the information listed there unless its been posted within the last week of when you read it.

Thanks! :]
    If getting in contact with Althor in game fails he's fairly active on Elitist jerks, throw him a pm there would probably work.

Deleted
    It is indeed sad to see what happened to shadowpriest.com. Anyway, nothing that can be done about it apart from looking for sources of information, and I'm grateful that some people have decided to make something new and equally informtive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Shadowpriest.com sold last summer for $6,000ish to some company in Austrailia.

The interweb pipes between Australia and the rest of the world must be clogged. :|
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

I contacted the domain contact for shadowpriest.com to inquire about taking it over or even purchasing it. I've got a VB4 pro license to use and would love to convert the forum over to it and give it a makeover and hopefully give it some new life. We'll see what happens.

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 03:16 AM ----------

Yeah, Shadowpriest.com sold last summer for $6,000ish to some company in Austrailia.
    Wow that is a lot. Maybe I won't be purchasing it then haha. Considering it has tons of downtime and completely outdated, I doubt anyone would buy it for that much now.

edit: also if the site is hosted in Australia, they've been having hurricanes/cyclones lately that have been doing a lot of bad things
    Last edited by tekkitan; 2011-02-11 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tekkitan View Post
    edit: also if the site is hosted in Australia, they've been having hurricanes/cyclones lately that have been doing a lot of bad things
    The lack of moderation and administration is more of a problem than the downtime. That's been going on for months.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    The lack of moderation and administration is more of a problem than the downtime. That's been going on for months.
    It was more of a thought of why they are down right now, not so much an excuse for their poor upkeep :P