Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic Argaloth - Not all content down?

So I see that Paragon just got Al'Akir down on 25 man Heroic.

There is still one boss that is not down on heroic yet, Argaloth has still not been killed.

I may just be stupid and the boss is not yet available to be killed on heroic.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/5303/heroic-argaloth/

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...h-Baradin-Hold
    Last edited by Coar; 2011-01-25 at 01:23 AM.

Yes, you may just be stupid.

Not available on heroic mode.

Deleted
    I may just be stupid
    No more to say to that.

Last edited by Coar; 2011-01-25 at 01:23 AM.

Same as Vault of Archavon. I doubt any of those bosses will have a hard mode.

Deleted
    Pretty sure if they are going to make that boss HC they need to:

A. Don't make him look like a weak-ass Brutallus ripoff.
    B. Make the room bigger, cause that fat dino covers a lot of the tiny room ;3
    C. Make it hard.

But yeah, doubt we'll ever see anything like that.

So Heroic was never done then?

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    So Heroic was never done then?
    it never existed iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Ewokmywewok View Post
    it never existed iirc
    So the achievment was an mmo-champion bug than?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It did exist, they just never did anything with it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the achievment was an mmo-champion bug than?
    It's not a bug. It's like the heroic trash drops still being in Atlasloot.

Blizzard made them just in case, but decided they didn't need them.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Argaloth: Gigantic HP pool, stick with the same enrage timer. Make the fire never disappear in p2 and let mini elementals spawn from the flames etc. Make him hit A LOT harder and make the DoT raid wide. Obviously all fire dmg and dot dmg is increased etc. Now thats a hard hc version imo :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Heroic Argaloth: Gigantic HP pool, stick with the same enrage timer. Make the fire never disappear in p2 and let mini elementals spawn from the flames etc. Make him hit A LOT harder and make the DoT raid wide. Obviously all fire dmg and dot dmg is increased etc. Now thats a hard hc version imo :P
    Pretty sure if the Dot Was raid wide the damage scale would have to be reduced, there's no way two healers could cleanse it all off before someone died unless you had two priests assigned to mass dispel (bring the player not the class /cough)

Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Pretty sure if the Dot Was raid wide the damage scale would have to be reduced, there's no way two healers could cleanse it all off before someone died unless you had two priests assigned to mass dispel (bring the player not the class /cough)
    Or make the people who get the dots need to run out of the groups within five seconds or else they spread to everyone within 15 yards.

The dot couldn't be able to be cleansed, it would need to be healed through.

That would make meteor strike damage harder too.

Heroic algaloth.. really. what are they gonna reward you with 372 Tier and top rating pvp sets. LOL.
    its bad enough they have a boss thats so unbelivably faceroll and shits out tier/pvp in the 1st place for little effort without giving them hc loot.
    I for one am glad blizzard nver implemented this, it would REALLY undermine the whole hc tier system ingame atm

15+ Year Old Account
    I like when a small poster thinks he's smarter than a community of a couple million. If not all bosses were downed, trust me, you wouldn't be the first one to point it out, especially this long after.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by chunkycarl View Post
    Heroic algaloth.. really. what are they gonna reward you with 372 Tier and top rating pvp sets. LOL.
    its bad enough they have a boss thats so unbelivably faceroll and shits out tier/pvp in the 1st place for little effort without giving them hc loot.
    I for one am glad blizzard nver implemented this, it would REALLY undermine the whole hc tier system ingame atm
    It's better now that it was in Wrath. Through all of Wrath you just needed grindable-from-heroics Emblems and you could get a full 5-piece set of lower-rank Tier. Now you can only get 3 at most without killing an end boss. Rather have that that the Wrath of the Lol King system.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I like when a small poster thinks he's smarter than a community of a couple million. If not all bosses were downed, trust me, you wouldn't be the first one to point it out, especially this long after.
    I don't think i'm smarter, I'll be the first to admit you may be smarter than me.

But you are defintely madder.
    Last edited by Coar; 2011-01-25 at 02:16 AM.

Deleted

But you are definetly madder.
    You no mad bro?