10+ Year Old Account

[Hunter] LF Multi-Pet Special Ability Macro

Hey guys, currently I use the following macro:

#showtooltip Pin
    /cast Pin
    /cast Call of the Wild
    /cast {pet ability}
    /cast {pet ability}

this macro, is basically my pet macro (rather than having a billion macros for each pet's different ability. It works fine except for the "#showtooltip" part.

My Question: is there a way to change the above macro, so that when I have my wolf out (Call of the Wild) the icon will show the CD on Call of the Wild, but when I have my Crab out (Pin), the macro will show the CD on Pin?

Thanks and I hope you understand what I am trying to ask.

take out the #showtooltip Pin and for each ability add "[pet:crab]" but replace crab with what ever pet is bound to each ability. It won't however show the tool tip but it will show the icon for what ever pet you have out and the CD of the ability.

ex: /cast [pet:crab] Pin

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:crab]Pin; [pet:Wolf]Call of the Wild; [pet:something]something else
    You get the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are so pro, thankyou!

I find this an easier macro just have all your pets special abilities in the 6th slot or change the button number to match the spot you want
    #showtooltip (idk but putting PetActionButton6 might work I keep it on the bar and can see the CD and shit there)
    /click PetActionButton6
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

By using this macro you can remove the need to even have the ability on the pet bar.

There is no real benefit to making a macro to click the button instead of one to use the skill, having it click the button is more effort. As you have to make sure your pets have their bars set up correctly and it means you lose a potential slot to put something else in.