Using AutoClick 2.2 For Ore Prospecting, Will I get ban because of that ?

Hey guys, I'm a Miner and JC. I have to prosecting a lot of ores everyday. so my bro recommend me to use this prog " AutoClick 2.2 ". I'm wondering will I get ban by blizzard if I use this prog?
    It isnt a hack/bot. Its just a simple auto-click on bottom prog. so...
    Thanks for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure things that click for you are against the ToS.

Yep, if Warden detects those programs running in your system queue then you'll get auto ban no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by boazjuggalo View Post
    Yep, if Warden detects those programs running in your system queue then you'll get auto ban no questions asked.
    OOps, i was misinformed.
    Last edited by Trispec; 2011-01-25 at 05:06 AM. Reason: I was wrong?

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think the enchantrix part of the auctioneer suite has a auto prospect feture

so you mean Yes. I could use this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    There is no such thing as warden anymore, it cannot detect things such as this because it was ruled against peoples privacy.
    This is incorrect. Warden still exists.

@OP: You don't want to use it. The easiest, laziest way is to make a prospecting macro bind it to your mouse scroll and flick your way to victory.

There is no such thing as warden anymore, it cannot detect things such as this because it was ruled against peoples privacy.
    I enjoy throwing unsubstantiated information around too.

To the OP: I am pretty sure that mods/programs that click for you are not allowed, for your sake I would recommend not using it until you can confirm somehow.
    Last edited by Aeolian; 2011-01-25 at 05:08 AM.

Bind Prospectic into an easy key, like E
    use auto loot
    prospect from diffrent stacks very fast
    profit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post
    Bind Prospectic into an easy key, like E
    use auto loot
    prospect from diffrent stacks very fast
    profit
    Do this. Don't use a bot. Anything that automates your in-game activities is against the ToS and is a very serious offense in their eyes. If they detect it, you will get instantly banned - probably permanently.

Ask yourself this: is it worth the risk of losing your entire account?

What I do is put my attention elsewhere and just press the prospect or disenchant button over and over (did the same thing with Milling pre-Cata). Watch TV or read a book while you let your finger do the pressing.

Macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Prospect
    /cast Prospect
    /use item:######
    Just add as many items as you are breaking apart, by item number (check Wowhead), each on its own line and preceded by /use. For example, Obsidium Ore is 53038. I also have the superdupermacro addon so that my macros are not limited to 255 characters. If you do that you could essentially add the name of an item. But when it comes to disenchanting, I find that with the jc rings, it is better to use the item id, as there are many different possible names.

Replace with Disenchant or Mill to do those activities and you've got yourself as automated a system as possible.
    Last edited by Geckomayhem; 2011-01-25 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Added: disenchant.
    For the Alliance!

If you have a decent mouse quite a few of them come with built in auto clicking programs...

For instance, I have the Razer Naga and it has its own built in auto clicker if I choose to use it, so if you have a decent mouse check it then after that go dl if not i guess?

Hm, never heard about that. Back in the day I got banned 3 times because of Warden.

First time was preWarden actually, back in vanilla (first month or 2 of game) I was messing with a speed hack that let my character move at any speed i wanted. I was using it go go 100% while stealthed on my 21 rogue (highest lvl toon at the time) Honestly didn't think anything about it because people used stuff like that in my prior MMO on a daily basis. Hell there was open discussion of them on the forums and nobody said anything about it.

2nd time was due to warden, back about the time BC was first announced. Was using WoWGlider (before they had to change name to MMOGlider) to lvl a toon for my kid while we were in bed.

3rd time was after my kid had bored of the game, I was lvl 60 druid and set up a WoWGlider profile running me around Blasted Lands killing boars and hopefully avoiding the dragon. Was making about 1k gold a night off greens/blues/leather. Even got Eye of Flame once and it sold for a whopping 200g which was huge money back then! Was 1/5 of the price of my epic mount! lol

Warden was a pain in my ass!

Thanks so much lot for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    If you have a decent mouse quite a few of them come with built in auto clicking programs...

For instance, I have the Razer Naga and it has its own built in auto clicker if I choose to use it, so if you have a decent mouse check it then after that go dl if not i guess?
    Is that something you have to DL from their website? I have this mouse but didn't know about that feature. How do you set it up? Would be nice to use and not worry about getting banned since it isn't in your wow folder.

Warden does not just monitor the wow folder, but every running process for what is deemed suspicious activity.
    That includes but is not limited to accessing the memory used by wow, either reading or modifying it and trying to automate input.
    Some hardware can create repeated inputs, but it is not recommended to follow that route since blizzard do not look favourably on something not achieveable using in-game methods.
    That is why any auto-disenchant feature from auctioneer is acceptable because it does so within the limitations of what the Lua scripting allows.
    It is most certainly still around, because for both WoW and Starcraft II there are bans going out for cheating/botting etc and I doubt they are all from reports.