Mage or Death knight?

So i stopped played WoW when they made the ICC buff up to 15% because i moved to the USA from italy and now i am about to go back and start playing again.
    My main character was a mage, i played with him since TBC and done everything with him, all the cool old raids and some hardcore achievements during WotLK and i really enjoyed it.
    During the last expansion i levelled a DK too to lv 80 and i tanked with him all naxxramas, when it was still "competitive" and some dps in ToC and i enjoyed it too.
    So now i am unsure, i would like to play the DK because i can tank AND dps with him, i can go back and solo bosses and try something new, but i feel kinda non sure in leaving the mage with all the achievements and cool items/mounts i have with him.
    Any suggestion?
    I am a pveer, so i would like to hear what do you think about this thread and how are those 2 classes compared while raiding in cata.
    Thanks to everybody.

unholy dk's are getting a nerf, mages scale well with gear and fire is hella fun to play not to mention frost for pvp, tho your only dps with the DK option of tanking etc...

I prefer mage i have both, just me...

Most guilds prefer range over melee cause well most fail lol