About grace mechanic

Hey fellas,
    i read the front page about the fix of the "blood in the water" talent, the druids got. If you are to lazy to read the front page: This talent lets ferocious bite refresh rip on the target. There was an issue about this talent not working if the dot-time of rip was too low.

My point is: Grace has the same issue as well. If there are 2 seconds or less left of the grace buff, an incoming heal will not refresh its duration. This is not a lag issue (i got <30ms lag at all times). The heal that should refresh grace even inpacts prior to grace fading - thats what the healthbar of the healed target and the combat log says.

Dont you notice this aswell ? Greetings

I'm sure it works ok for me - I explicitly tested this very thing, and it was fine for me.

Hmm, i observe this all the time. Grace is going low, then my heal hits, then grace falls off. Im talking about a very narrow time window. I have no trouble with it, as long as the refreshing heal hits when 3 or more seconds are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeefilter View Post
    Hey fellas,
    i read the front page about the fix of the "blood in the water" talent, the druids got. If you are to lazy to read the front page: This talent lets ferocious bite refresh rip on the target. There was an issue about this talent not working if the dot-time of rip was too low.

My point is: Grace has the same issue as well. If there are 2 seconds or less left of the grace buff, an incoming heal will not refresh its duration. This is not a lag issue (i got <30ms lag at all times). The heal that should refresh grace even inpacts prior to grace fading - thats what the healthbar of the healed target and the combat log says.

Dont you notice this aswell ? Greetings
    Try opening an in-game ticket to see if they are aware of the issue. You could also post on the PTR forums.

I get this with Holy...
    When I'm in the Heal Chakra if my heal hits with roughly <2 seconds left on renew it won't refresh.

Just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    They look so ****ing stupid. I mean honestly... Why are they so insanely huge? It looks like plate armor. No wonder some priests worry about back pain... Not only do we priests have to carry everyone through the dungeon content - we have to do it with a bowl of holy water on each shoulder... So stupid.
    Priest T11, amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    I get this with Holy...
    When I'm in the Heal Chakra if my heal hits with roughly <2 seconds left on renew it won't refresh.

Just me?
    Me to, your not the only 1 dont worry.

Happened to me in both specs. Quite annoying.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

It will be easier to avoid that with holy word serenity refreshing renew.

High Overlord
    Funny thing, it's the same for Mindflay (not) refreshing Shadow Word: Pain (even if it tics before SW: P falls off). I didn't read anywhere, that they would fix this as well. =/